Kelly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Kelly

Is anyone more useless than him why is he on Third line,put him on forth line

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Kelly

Based on what i've seen, seems like the 2nd round pick for him was too much.  Still, short body of work, I am willing to show some more patience.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

One comes to mind... Thornton missed a wide open net late in the third (and that's just one example of his play.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

who's that Kelly ??? Does he play for the B's ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) 2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Kelly is like a lot of Toronto-born and raised players, IMO, who are technically "smart" but don't play with much passion or raw skill.... he's a " smart " player who looks and acts the role of a player, but the real value is not there so much... not a good add for them IMO...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

raffe torres is an exception to that... 1st generation canadian - plays like his parents work; like if they don't hussels their assess off eeevery day, someone else will come along and take their jobs..... he'd have been a nice pick up for the Bs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Kelly is a waste of a second round pick. We need new management around here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketdan9. Show rocketdan9's posts

Imo we actually don't even need Kelly and could use Caron, Sauve or even Hamill for some offense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Kelly:
    Imo we actually don't even need Kelly and could use Caron, Sauve or even Hamill for some offense
    Posted by rocketdan9

You bet...Caron 10 times before Kelly

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Kelly hands are almost as bad as Paille's. He has been a huge disappointment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Kelly:
    Is anyone more useless than him why is he on Third line,put him on forth line
    Posted by kitchener

thornton, paille.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Even though i am not impress with Kelly has pretty much everybody else i am sure he will be efficient for PK situations in the playoffs.  That being said don't expect any major offense from him.  I think we have to use the last 11 games to see what Seguin can handle to 2 lines minutes!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

He is like having a pinch runner on the bench in baseball can not hit for s              t  but can run fast in a tight spot

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

He is the Mookie Wilson of the B's!

Kaberle...I get it, Peverly....I get it and it's an upgrade over Wheeler imo...but Kelly...knew little about him before he arrived and still don't know much aside from he has little impact on a game.

Sections
Shortcuts