With six hours to game time, we're going to be kill ourselves with analysis. How about a quick Kentucky Derby game?
Here's how it works:
Pick three horses from the group below. Where they finish will determine your points. Lowest points wins. What do you win? You get to select a picture to be used as an avatar for any other member of the game...and that must stay for a week!
Entries end at 5:45. I'll write down all choices at that time. You know SOMEONE would edit their picks after the race ended and declare victory.
So, if you choose to play, list your horse numbers like this:
Order doesn't matter. Don't select the same as someone else!
Keep in mind, if you are in and don't win, the winner might select you as the one who has to switch avatars for a week.
1. Onyx (50/1): Joe Bravo SCRATCHED
2. Oxbow (33/1): Gary Stevens
3. Revolutionary (9/1): Calvin Borel
4. Golden Soul (50/1): Robby Albarado
5. Normandy Invasion (9/1): Javier Castellano
6. Mylute (16/1): Rosie Napravnik
7. Giant Finish (50/1): Jose L. Espinoza
8. Goldencents (11/2): Kevin Krigger
9. Overanalyze (14/1): Rafael Bejarano
10. Palace Malice (25/1): Mike Smith
11. Lines of Battle (33/1): Ryan Moore
12. Itsmyluckyday (12/1): Elvis Trujillo
13. Falling Sky (50/1): Luis Saez
14. Verrazano (4/1): John R. Velazquez
15. Charming Kitten (25/1): Edgar Prado
16. Orb (4/1): Joel Rosario
17. Will Take Charge (20/1): Jon Court
18. Frac Daddy (40/1): Victor Lebron
19. Java's War (16/1): Julien Leparoux
20. Vyjack (14/1): Garrett Gomez