kerry's rules

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

kerry's rules

Just read Kerry Fraser's responce questioning the delay of game call on AAron Johnson in the Montreal game. Fraser acknowledges that Johnson's deflection, for many years, was "usually" ignored , especially late in the game. However he qualified it by saying the interpretation today makes it mandatory for refs to call "any" over the glass result a delay of game penalty, because the defending player is expected to make a "positive play" on the puck, not just a swat. Hopefully the officials have made this clear to the players as some of us older viewers thought it was a bum call

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: kerry's rules

I read this too, its unfortunate that they take away a refs discretion on a play like that, its auto and i hate it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

The B's didn't lose because of the penalty.. they lost because of a flukie Chara own goal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I would also say that the puck off Seidenberg's stick to his face, to the  Hab's stick looking at a wide open net was a bit odd too.

A bad pinch by Ference with a 4-2 lead(& no too many men penalty during that play either) contributed to a bizarre, demoralizing finish....

Not excuses, only reasons.

Sections
Shortcuts