kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals

in elite status id have to say

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals

The kid is a good offensive player bruins8, is that what you want everyone to say?  We B's fans saw him pump in 36, remember?  I wonder that is still has career-high?  Shouldn't he be progressing?

Michael Ryder has 2 30-goal seasons on his resume...he is far from elite.

Phil and his 30 goals will look great on the 1st tee of some random golf course on Sunday, April 10th.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

kessel single handily kept leafs in chase until now...hes on a terrible team  no question if he was here or on a top team he would be between 40-50 goals

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

How 'bout this.....

Kessel is only pklayer to have 3 straight 30 plus goals, while continuing to get benched. If he was on a good team, he wouldn't get as much ice time and would get 20 goals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals:
    [QUOTE]kessel single handily kept leafs in chase until now...hes on a terrible team  no question if he was here or on a top team he would be between 40-50 goals
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

If he was on a top team they'd trade him for 2 1st's and a 2nd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Holy cow! Kessel isn't a Bruin anymore? When did that happen?

We should discuss this ad nauseam—I'm sorry, I mean discuss it at length. Discussing it ad nauseam would mean talking this topic to death, which certainly hasn't happened here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

[QUOTE]kessel single handily kept leafs in chase until now...hes on a terrible team  no question if he was here or on a top team he would be between 40-50 goals

More like James Reimer is the one that kept the Leafs in the chase. 

If your -21 player decided not to take games off for a long stretch, without getting a goal, the Leafs wouldn't be in this situation.

Kessel needs to score 30+ goals just to make up for the ones he allows when he's on the ice.  Even then still one of the worst +/- for a so called "elite" player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Wait, who's Phil Kessel?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Holy cow! Kessel isn't a Bruin anymore? When did that happen? We should discuss this  ad nauseam —I'm sorry, I mean discuss it at length. Discussing it  ad nauseam would mean talking this topic to death, which certainly hasn't happened here.
    Posted by felixwas[/QUOTE]

I'm with this guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

are you serious? single handedly? he hasn't even been the best forward on his team...on his really bad team. hes in the bottom 10 in the league for plus minus i believe

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scabsblow. Show scabsblow's posts

who the hell cares... he's a leafs player no and that makes him irrelevant... move on loser

Response to kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals:
    [QUOTE]in elite status id have to say

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

7In Response to Re: kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals:7

I rarely come to this site anymore, and it is largely due to posters like this.
    They just keep regurgitating the same old bs, regardless of the facts, and it just becomes a waste of time.
    i know none of this will sink in bruins8, but anyone with even a basic understanding of hockey, would understand that Reimer has been the key to Toronto's better play, and the only arguments you are hearing against Kessel being an excellent offensive player, must be coming from the voices in your head.
    No one on this board has ever said otherwise.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]kessel single handily kept leafs in chase until now...hes on a terrible team 

I'm convinced you haven't seen a single Leafs game this year.  Because you seem to be completely unaware of the existence of Mikhail Grabovski, Nikolai Kulemin, Clarke MacArthur and James Reimer

Either that or you're wearing big old floppy clown shoes.  Which is it???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Phil is a good scorer and fun to watch.  But he's not among the game's elite, and it was an excellent trade for the Bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals:
    [QUOTE]in elite status id have to say

elite status? are u serious? first of all he doesnt even play on the top line(macarthur,grabovskiand kulemin) but i will tell u who he does play with tyler bozak. ya phil(-21) and tyler(-28) make up probably worst plus minus line in hockey and neither plays on penalty kill. phil had 36 in 70 games with bruins 30 in 70 games last year with the leafs and 30 in 79 games this year. elite status try again. i thought he was going to outscore any bruin by 10 goals what happened to that? bruins81 wrong again.
    ps the player that has leafs in playoff talk is named james reimer

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

gifted goal scorer. no doubting that. His attitude and overall game need a makeover however.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

is this a joke  he has scored one goal in 10 games while they are winning,you should know this as you havent been on here talking stupid   maybe if he was scoring more consistently they would be playing hockey instead of golf next week

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals : More like James Reimer is the one that kept the Leafs in the chase.  If your -21 player decided not to take games off for a long stretch, without getting a goal, the Leafs wouldn't be in this situation. Kessel needs to score 30+ goals just to make up for the ones he allows when he's on the ice.  Even then still one of the worst +/- for a so called "elite" player.
    Posted by winexpos[/QUOTE]

#81 LAST YEAR ON BRUINS 36 GOALS +17

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

you all continue to dismiss the fact he is only 1 of 7 nhl players with 3 straight 30 plus goal season   thats pretty good

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from calrapa. Show calrapa's posts

[QUOTE]you all continue to dismiss the fact he is only 1 of 7 nhl players with 3 straight 30 plus goal season   thats pretty good

that he s consistently in the minus is something that you just can t ignore.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

and hes already got his tee time booked next week, thats pretty good too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]you all continue to dismiss the fact he is only 1 of 7 nhl players with 3 straight 30 plus goal season   thats pretty good

no one ignores that. everybody knows hes a good goal scorer. you ignore an awful lot of things too if you think hes elite

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Good to see that it took about 15 responses to you mindless post for you to downgrade Kessel from elite to pretty good.  Yes, that's pretty good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i must be missiing something i thought the object of the game is to score goals?  over 600 players in the nhl and only 7 have got 30 plus 3 yrs in a row  hmmmm only 7 makes me think those 7 are pretty good no?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]i must be missiing something i thought the object of the game is to score goals?  over 600 players in the nhl and only 7 have got 30 plus 3 yrs in a row  hmmmm only 7 makes me think those 7 are pretty good no?

no, the object of the game is to score more goals than your opponent.  kessel's a minus player, which means the opponents score more than him.

Sections
Shortcuts