kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals

bruins8, grabovski is a plus 15. If kessel were a good all around hockey player, he would be in that area too.

bigvig - its "peer"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Seriously guys, who's this Phil kessel character? bruins8 says the guy's elite but I sure as hell have never heard of him.

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals:
    [QUOTE]Seriously guys, who's this Phil kessel character? bruins8 says the guy's elite but I sure as hell have never heard of him.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

swing and a miss

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Yes.  Also impressive:  The 2011 Bruins.  Even more impressive:  Landing the highest rated prospect of 2010, another 1st and a second for a 30 goal scorer with an inflated contract, flawed game and character questions.

[QUOTE]whatever 30 goals 3 in a row is impressive
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

so sad...continuing to discuss kessel is similiar to a guy who continues to bring up his ex-girlfriend , 2 years after she left him, because he didn't make enough money! he didn't want to be in boston, i hope he's happy where he's at(not in the playoffs). 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

still the players you mentioned have not scored 30 goalsplus 3 straight years, but hey not many have only 6 others have...  kes is in elite company

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Who are the other six?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Compare him to the other six and you'll throw up in your mouth bruins8...

Worst +/- in the league passes for elite company these days??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]Who are the other six?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

They're not named Kessel, so he has no idea.  Here let me help

Sidney Crosby
    Patrick Marleau
    Jeff Carter
    Jerome Iginla
    Bobby Ryan
    Rick Nash
    Ovechkin is in there now too and Kovalchuck most likely will be, he has 29 right now

More appropriate would be to list some players who are NOT on the current list

Evgeni Malkin
    Henrick Sedin
    Pavel Datsyuk
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Joe Thornton
    Steven Stamkos
    Daniel Sedin
    Nicklas Backstrom
    Corey Perry
    Jonathan Towes
    Eric Staal
    Mike Richards
    Patrick Sharp
    Danny Heatly
    Johan Franzen
    Ryan Kessler
    Martin St, Louis
    Henrick Zetterberg
    Patrick Kane

Apparently those guys aren't ELITE.  They must go to bed at night wishing they could, some day, be as elite as Phil Kessel

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

You repeat yourself over and over.  I enjoy engaging in discussions, especially with those that have a differing oppinion in the hope that I can learn something, but I'm really not sure where you are going.  Yes few players have scored 30 goals for 3 years running.  That does not mean PK is a great player or that the Bruins were mistaken in dealing him.  What is the point you are trying to make?

[QUOTE]still the players you mentioned have not scored 30 goalsplus 3 straight years, but hey not many have only 6 others have...  kes is in elite company

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]still the players you mentioned have not scored 30 goalsplus 3 straight years, but hey not many have only 6 others have...  kes is in elite company

Your a real crybaby Bruins8. I can't wait until Seguin starts lighting it up so I can shove everyone of his goals in your face

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals:
    [QUOTE]in elite status id have to say
    Get a clue buddy.  He scores goals and he always will but he is one dimensional and soft.  He may become an asset to a team if he can score 50 constantly.  At 30 goals per season he may be a neutral force on his team at best  Seguin has played 2 years of junior hockey and has played 70 games or so in the NHL.  It remains to be seen what we have in Seguiin but if he can score even close to 30 goals a game and can be a better all round player we will have won this trade hands down and that doesn't count Knight and this year's 1st tound pick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel 1 of 7 players to have 3 straight 30 plus goals : They're not named Kessel, so he has no idea.  Here let me help Sidney Crosby Patrick Marleau Jeff Carter Jerome Iginla Bobby Ryan Rick Nash Ovechkin is in there now too and Kovalchuck most likely will be, he has 29 right now More appropriate would be to list some players who are NOT on the current list Evgeni Malkin Henrick Sedin Pavel Datsyuk Ryan Getzlaf Joe Thornton Steven Stamkos Daniel Sedin Nicklas Backstrom Corey Perry Jonathan Towes Eric Staal Mike Richards Patrick Sharp Danny Heatly Johan Franzen Ryan Kessler Martin St, Louis Henrick Zetterberg Patrick Kane Apparently those guys aren't ELITE.  They must go to bed at night wishing they could, some day, be as elite like Phil Kessel
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]
    This is a great post.  I would take everyome of those guys on this list who are not in the elite 7 over Kessel.