kessel all star! need i say more

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: kessel all star! need i say more

Debate is over. I was wrong, you were right. After all there is no other message to take away from the selection of these players by NHL central command. PK is better than Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Thornton, Heatley, Doughty, Luongo, Miller, etc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to kessel all star! need i say more:
    for all who have been on me about him...well hey he made the all star team that means he is a pretty good player...guess i was right and you were all wrong..  no worries seguin is there to!  just not to play with the all stars like phil the thrill kessel  
    Posted by bruins8

Thought I'd take you off ignore to give you another  opportunity to engage in intelligent hockey debate.You reminded me of why that isn't possible.Does Phil answer any of your letters or is the restraining order still in effect?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Can't believe this guy came crawling back on the same day the CSS released the rankings for the 2011 draft.  I can't wait to see who Burke/Kessel give us this year while they continue to stink things up in Toronto. 

Interesting looking top 5, eh bruins8?  Heh heh.

Every team has to have one all-star, deserving or not, even with that sh*tshow up in Toronto they need to have one guy...what an honor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more:
    In Response to kessel all star! need i say more : Thought I'd take you off ignore to give you another  opportunity to engage in intelligent hockey debate.You reminded me of why that isn't possible.Does Phil answer any of your letters or is the restraining order still in effect?
    Posted by dezaruchi

====================================
      LMAO,,,Good one!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

for all who have been on me about him...well hey he made the all star team that means he is a pretty good player...guess i was right and you were all wrong..  no worries seguin is there to!  just not to play with the all stars like phil the thrill kessel  
    Posted by bruins8

kessel! how the littel softy doin? oh damn -15... enough said

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Posted by bruins8

Only because Grabovski turned down the invite so he could spend time with his newborn.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to kessel all star! need i say more : Only because Grabovski turned down the invite so he could spend time with his newborn.
    Posted by winexpos

Now that makes more sense.All-star by default.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to kessel all star! need i say more : kessel! how the littel softy doin? oh damn -15... enough said Posted by sclifton_4_freespeech

Team player!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

I have never seen a bigger bunch of poster babies in my life.Give Phil the thrill his due.He is on the All star team.All you baby posters remind me of all the kids that were picked last in the school yard.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's called rootin' for laundry..If he were still a Bruin he'd be WICKED awesome dude!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I have never seen a bigger bunch of poster babies in my life.Give Phil the thrill his due.He is on the All star team.All you baby posters remind me of all the kids that were picked last in the school yard.
    Posted by hockey-101

Or not picked at all because they had no friends.........I'm looking at you 101....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more : Or not picked at all because they had no friends.........I'm looking at you 101....
    Posted by dezaruchi

Struck a nerve ????????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more :    Struck a nerve ????????
    Posted by hockey-101

Yes.I am furious!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Posted by bruins8

Guess you missed Seguin tonight punk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Seguin now has 7 goals Philaparazzi only had 11 total his rookie year. The pill couldn't have made the pass Tyler made to Wheeler tonight for another goal. Keep coasting back to the bench for the line change Pill n pose pretty for your pictures.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

all star phil kessel enough said

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Seguin now has 7 goals Philaparazzi only had 11 total his rookie year. The pill couldn't have made the pass Tyler made to Wheeler tonight for another goal. Keep coasting back to the bench for the line change Pill n pose pretty for your pictures.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

And - Phil does not have anywhere near the accuracy that Tyler does.  Check Tyler's goal tonight.  Totally labelled, the pill throws it on net and hopes for the best.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Great post- Kessel deserves more respect.  After all, he is 4th on his team in scoring with 30 points in 41 games, while also registering the 2nd worse +/- @ -15.  That -15 places him 14th from the bottom in the entire league +/-, and has lead his team to the 4th worst record in the NHL. 

Yes, Kessel is a dominant force and worthy of all star status.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Who cares?  It's entirely consistent with the criticism of Kessel that he's being praised for being named to play in an exhibition game.  Watch, he'll be the MVP of the most meaningless game of the entire season.  Whee!  There, I think that's his due.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Kessel is a very gifted scorer, no doubting that, he also has tremendous speed with a great first step. To the poster who suggested Seguin has more accurate shot, all I can do is shake my head. The issue with Kessel is and has been since he's been about 13 is his bad attitude. He, in my opinion was better off staying here with Savard dishing him the puck but he had to go...Is Seguin better than him? No, but thats not fair to Seguin. Will he be in the future? I certainly hope so.But to come on here and boast how Kessel is an all-star, hey, good for you but don't forget, still another pick out there that could very well be another lottery pick.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Kessel is a very gifted scorer, no doubting that, he also has tremendous speed with a great first step. To the poster who suggested Seguin has more accurate shot, all I can do is shake my head. The issue with Kessel is and has been since he's been about 13 is his bad attitude. He, in my opinion was better off staying here with Savard dishing him the puck but he had to go...Is Seguin better than him? No, but thats not fair to Seguin. Will he be in the future? I certainly hope so.But to come on here and boast how Kessel is an all-star, hey, good for you but don't forget, still another pick out there that could very well be another lottery pick.
    Posted by kelvana33

Again.  and again and again.  bad attitude?  who gives a flying f at a rolling donut what his attitude is, the main problem is the work ethic, taking shots from the perimeter, not getting into traffic, not even trying to get into traffic and most infamously no backchecking.

What is most galling is that he started this year playing wtih a work ethic and he started out the year on fire.  Now look at him.

BB is dead nuts right, Kessel is tailor made for the all star game, he'll probably score a double hat trick.

And talk about giving somebody their due, don't you think it's time to give the Bruins their due?  They shellacked the Sens tonight and came back from behind against the Pens being down 2 zip.

That deserves some due, true, Crosby was out, but they spotted them 2 goals to make up for that - and won.

No, you have to bring up Kessel.

Go find a slurpie and a straw and enjoy it in the dark alley behind the 7-11.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

funny thing, the toronto media suggested that grabosky was the number one choice from the leafs as he has been there best forward. however Burke wouldn't have let that happen since he traded for kessel.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsRock. Show BsRock's posts

bruins8 your a idiot!  enough said!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more : Again.  and again and again.  bad attitude?  who gives a flying f at a rolling donut what his attitude is, the main problem is the work ethic, taking shots from the perimeter, not getting into traffic, not even trying to get into traffic and most infamously no backchecking. What is most galling is that he started this year playing wtih a work ethic and he started out the year on fire.  Now look at him. BB is dead nuts right, Kessel is tailor made for the all star game, he'll probably score a double hat trick. And talk about giving somebody their due, don't you think it's time to give the Bruins their due?  They shellacked the Sens tonight and came back from behind against the Pens being down 2 zip. That deserves some due, true, Crosby was out, but they spotted them 2 goals to make up for that - and won. No, you have to bring up Kessel. Go find a slurpie and a straw and enjoy it in the dark alley behind the 7-11.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Watching Seguin emerge as a human highlight reel has been enough for this guy, This kid is starting to get more and more comfortable each game...that goal he scored tonite.....I just shook my head...and laughed. Very classy after the goal too...no big celebration. We as Bruins fans should be thankful that pk signed with TO....we now have a player who wants to be a Bruin, and says and does all the right things.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Look, Kessel is a goal scorer- period.  Why do you think the Leafs had to anny up.  It's not as though the Leafs got nothing back (for the picks).  In essence, it was a "we need help now" deal that is still in play.  What's the big deal?

Sections
Shortcuts