kessel all star! need i say more

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: kessel all star! need i say more

In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more:
    [QUOTE]bruins8 your a idiot!  enough said!!!
    Posted by BsRock[/QUOTE]

I agree and so is hockey 101.  Kessel is an over-rated one dimensional hockey player with a crappy attitude who will tease all his fans once in awhile that he may have more to offer, but it will be short-lived before he falls back to earth and dissapoints as usual. He may get to play in the odd all-star game because he scores a few goals but he will never be a real all-star (end of year all-star).  Those are reserved for great players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

bruins8--- Once a tool--- always a tool!

Give it up dude--- Every GM in the Game would have done the trade that the Bruins made and they would do it again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

[QUOTE]                      I have never seen a bigger bunch of poster babies in my life.Give Phil the thrill his due.He is on the All star team.All you baby posters remind me of all the kids that were picked last in the school yard.
    Posted by hockey-101[/QUOTE]

Ironic that you should mention this bruins8 / hockey -101 and whoever else your flavour of the month is.
    TSN held their mock draft today of the players picked for the All Star game and with the LAST PICK Darren Dreger picks from the Leafs Kessel

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Why not ask Kessel to marry you that way you can tell him everyday how much you love him Hockey 101?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

In Response to kessel all star! need i say more:
    [QUOTE]for all who have been on me about him...well hey he made the all star team that means he is a pretty good player...guess i was right and you were all wrong..  no worries seguin is there to!  just not to play with the all stars like phil the thrill kessel  
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    He is pretty good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

Kessel is a Maple Leaf. Need I say more. Kessel is not a Boston Bruin. Need I say more. Kessel doesn't play here anymore. Need I say more. Kessel didn't want to play for the Bruins. Need I say more. Let it go. Need I say more. Follow the B's or move to Toronto. Need I say more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

He's gone....he's not coming back......get over it....let it go......take his poster down off the wall next to your bed....move to Toronto and root for the Leafs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

If you move to Toronto, you can probably get a Leafs shirt with Kessel's name on it cheaper than you could get one here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Kessel made the all star team?
    He must be great, I mean.. Being the best player on a lousy team yeam in hockeys biggest market.. I am sure that proves everything..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

kessel is ann all star playing on a lousy team..period   you cant argue he is on the all star team  that means one of the best in the game people...if he was playing with  savard, krejci or bergeron he would have likely 25-30 goals by now 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Not going to debate this kessel thing all over again.  Yeah he's got 19 goals and tied for 10th or 11th in scoring, I believe.

However, what is clear to someone who's watched just about every Leaf game is that either Luke Schenn or Grabovski should have represented the Leafs in the all-star game. 

Grabovski has really grabbed my attention this year as I've not been a big fan of his (always felt he was a younger version of Jason Blake).  I was hoping he'd be traded for a 2nd rounder but now I would definitely hold on to him.  He keeps getting better in all facets of the game.  I guess some guys just need more experience to get their game together.

Schenn has been a rock on defence and should become the team captain eventually if common sense every prevails in Toronto some day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i agree with grabovski  id love him here  bergeron grabovski and marchand would cause heartattacks for other team

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Bruins8, your rediculous, and you obviously dont get it..
    First off, every team is represented at the all star game either in a player, or one of the rookies, so toronto had to get some one through, it was kessel big surprise..

secondly that is the largest hockey market in the nhl, fan voting gets players on the team, and the NHL names the the players on the ballot, lucic was not on the ballot and had more point then kessel til 4 games ago.

Thomas is not the starter when clearly he has been the best goalie in the league..

Kessel is a good scorer and plays in  a great market.  They got 1?  The all star game players arent chosen by people who neccessarily know what they are talking about. Kessel has enough fans like you to vote him to the game whether he deserves it or not..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

lol is this serious... Its more like Kessel was the last one picked.... Every team needs to send at least 1 player... Kessel is the only name on the Leafs that has enough recognition around the league to have made it in. It sure isnt due to his play this year or last....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

sure kessel is terrible terrible hockey players get selected to the all star game right? get a clue people 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Nope hes not a terrible player, but there are better players not going because every team needs to send a representative..

Seguin is playing in the rookies game, though at this point Marchand would be a more deserving pick.. but he doesnt have the name..

The nhl has to send someone from toronto, do you just not get that?  Bergeron has as many points on a more succesful team, lucic has nearly the same amount of points and wasnt on the roster, the all star game is a FAN event, Kessel gets to go so YOU can watch the game and tell us how great he is.. you have 1900 plus post and still know nothing about that game..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

1)  Kessel  19 goals
                           2)  Lucic    16 goals
                           3)  Bergy   13 goals
                           4)  Horton  12 goals

Looks like this pussssy is still the Bruins leading scorer.
       On a shitty team I might add

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

H101,
    you again express your lack of knowledge for the game..
    kessel may or may not have the same points for this team the bruins play a different game, he would see less time, and be held accountable for his mistakes.. but keep bringing up the same useles crap..

Burke said they drafted 7th overall, and didn't intend to draft that high again on the day he traded for kessel, how is that working out??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Last year with the B's everone over produced..

Werent you calling kessel a 40 goal scorer again and again?  maybe next year..

He's on a team where he gets to be the man, his stats should be better I don't know why that is so hard to get.. He gets to play his game, in every opportunity..

He made the all star team cause he is a good player, and the best player on his team.. I don't think he's a bad player, but I don't care..

You dont seem to get that, and lord forbid anyone disagrees with you right?  nice call though, your response definitely proves your point, as well as how much you know about hockey..

keep it up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

TSN did a mock allstar draft guess which player gets picked last?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=36435

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

point is he got picked....doesnt mean he is the best player but does prove he is a very good player

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]point is he got picked....doesnt mean he is the best player but does prove he is a very good player
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    Bruins8-I suspect you've got all kinds of interesting thoughts on the Bruins but for some reason you're fixated on the whole I told you so argument.Because that's really all it is you want to say."I told you guys Kessel was good" over and over again.It's been a year and a half now and that's all you keep saying.If you're interested in talking un-Kessel related hockey I'm sure you'd get more interesting responses.I mean aren't you getting tired of getting trashed every time you say something?That has to get boring doesn't it?All I'm saying is I'm keeping you off ignore until you mention that Leaf again.Don't let me down man.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The first thread in months where I have seen nash, bruins8, and hockey 101 all posting in the same thread...at the same time...and saying the same thing...and writing the same way...and worshipping the same player...

You don't think...that there all the same person...???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The first thread in months where I have seen nash, bruins8, and hockey 101 all posting in the same thread...at the same time...and saying the same thing...and writing the same way...and worshipping the same player... You don't think...that there all the same person...???
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure which is whackier.3 people acting that way or 1 person acting like 3?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

why is it that ANY BRUIN FAN would still support kess???he was offered a good chunk of change to be a bruin- and said no thanks. its like still giving a cra* about a girlfriend that left you for a guy woth more money. what a bunch of kessel chumps... or possibly a man-crush?