kessel all star! need i say more

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: kessel all star! need i say more

In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more : I'm not sure which is whackier.3 people acting that way or 1 person acting like 3?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Good point.  Kind of a sad scenario either way...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

....yes, please say more. your insight into the game is second to none and your rational is spot on.

didn't chris nilan make an all star team?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]....yes, please say more. your insight into the game is second to none and your rational is spot on. didn't chris nilan make an all star team?
    Posted by mattymcgee55[/QUOTE]

Wasnt Kovalev the MVP one year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

So Kessel is an "allstar" but Danny Briere is not?   HAHAHAHA.  Need I say more?
    Kessel is perfect for this game anyway considering his dislike to push himself.  He'll probably win the car as he does tend to step up in key moments.  LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]....yes, please say more. your insight into the game is second to none and your rational is spot on. didn't chris nilan make an all star team?
    Posted by mattymcgee55[/QUOTE] Do you guys and girls remember years ago when Brad Marsh was picked as the lone representative (for philly I believe).

He took part in the shootout segment, it was something I have never forgot. Watching him skate in at about 2 miles an hour and then that shot, he could barely raise the puck. It was later in his career but wow. Even his fellow representatives where laughing on the sidelines, all in fun but they where laughing (so was he).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]The first thread in months where I have seen nash, bruins8, and hockey 101 all posting in the same thread...at the same time...and saying the same thing...and writing the same way...and worshipping the same player... You don't think...that there all the same person...???
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE] If it is the same person, I guess that would make him a 3 time loser. Thats got to be close to a record on here. His mother must be proud.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Pauly,
    Kessel will fit in fine at the all star game, this is a game that is made for him, its wide open, there is no hitting, and no defensive responsibility.. If that was how hockey was played you could build a team around him..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]Pauly, Kessel will fit in fine at the all star game, this is a game that is made for him, its wide open, there is no hitting, and no defensive responsibility.. If that was how hockey was played you could build a team around him..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE] I could not agree with you more. My comment about Marsh was meant to be off topic as far as Kessel is concerned.
    IMO Kessel is a serious talent and would not only be my pick off the leafs but I would give him consideration for this event under any circumstance (excitement value).
    This is his time to shine. No strong D men playing aggressive, little to no forcheck, it is quite often a shooting gallery.
    If there is 1 player in the league that would enjoy this step away from reality it's Phil.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Everyone is on you because we are SO SICK of this subject!!! LET IT GO!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone is on you because we are SO SICK of this subject!!! LET IT GO!!
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

Another well thought out, inteligent, and eloquent post brought to you by  jtassinarisoccer..

(roll credits)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more : I could not agree with you more. My comment about Marsh was meant to be off topic as far as Kessel is concerned. IMO Kessel is a serious talent and would not only be my pick off the leafs but I would give him consideration for this event under any circumstance (excitement value). This is his time to shine. No strong D men playing aggressive, little to no forcheck, it is quite often a shooting gallery. If there is 1 player in the league that would enjoy this step away from reality it's Phil.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

But you understand the start of this thread is based on the "boston made a huge mistake, look how great kessel is"..

the allstar game is perfect for kessel, its also not a hockey game..
    Kessel is a good offensive player, he is not in most opinions one of the best players in the league, he was chosen to represent toronto.. B's8 doesn't get that every team is represented, if kessel wasnt in toronto someone else would be going to the all star game..

Being named to the all star team is an honor and does indeed mean your no slouch, but its not an instant sign of greatness, and players aren't selected by the greatest hockey minds, its a marketing piece

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel all star! need i say more : But you understand the start of this thread is based on the "boston made a huge mistake, look how great kessel is".. the allstar game is perfect for kessel, its also not a hockey game.. Kessel is a good offensive player, he is not in most opinions one of the best players in the league, he was chosen to represent toronto.. B's8 doesn't get that every team is represented, if kessel wasnt in toronto someone else would be going to the all star game.. Being named to the all star team is an honor and does indeed mean your no slouch, but its not an instant sign of greatness, and players aren't selected by the greatest hockey minds, its a marketing piece
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE] Agreed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Who really watches or cares about the allstar game anyway?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Amazing!  Bruins81 recognized way back when Kessel was a superstar.