Kessel and Leafs still rolling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Kessel and Leafs still rolling

In Response to Re: Kessel and Leafs still rolling:
    [QUOTE]Not sure I get your point scooter? 
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Just agreeing we don't need people to tell us what content can be in a thread.  (the whole Kessel angle)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

exactly, like they're above it.  Why doesn't anyone talk about losing wheeler?  Because he was instantly/easily replaced.  Why does Kessel get mentioned?  1. we have his teams pick because of the trade and have a vested interest in them losing and he's the best player on that team and 2.  the bruins haven't replaced his skill set and someone even close to his scoring ability.

This thread was not about Kessel, until those who brought it up made it about kessel, nice work!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]exactly, like they're above it.  Why doesn't anyone talk about losing wheeler?  Because he was instantly/easily replaced.  Why does Kessel get mentioned?  1. we have his teams pick because of the trade and have a vested interest in them losing and he's the best player on that team and 2.  the bruins haven't replaced his skill set and someone even close to his scoring ability. This thread was not about Kessel, until those who brought it up made it about kessel, nice work!

It was mentioned earlier why people are upset.  There is ALREADY a thread dedicated to tracking Toronto's record.  It's called TORONTO RECORD TRACKER.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

This post was about the penguins game and bruins in particular.  So do you comb back through every single thread to make sure nobody has written about your topic before?

Message board snobs like you are 10 times more annoying than someone making a post.

So if anyone talks about the draft and prospects this year does it have to go under the ohl or chl posts or are we allowed to start up a new conversation about that?  Should people start with a poll to make sure it wont upset you if a new discussion on a particular subject is started?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Most of these message board snobs were ankle benders.They only now can try to get back at the talented kids.Saaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Not to worry, Leafs will fail. Kessel will cool as well.....he's a well known streaky scorer.

Classic Leafs........dump all their "stars", make some brief hay, then down the tubes they go. Gotta be tough for the Leafs fans to be part of this over the last 6 yrs. Remember this Bruins fans......when you're complaining about the B's aren't playing their best.

Not sure we'll get as good a pick as we did last year with our Leafs 1st rounder, but the B's are still looking good for the future.........unlike the Leafs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

[QUOTE]This post was about the penguins game and bruins in particular.  So do you comb back through every single thread to make sure nobody has written about your topic before? Message board snobs like you are 10 times more annoying than someone making a post. So if anyone talks about the draft and prospects this year does it have to go under the ohl or chl posts or are we allowed to start up a new conversation about that?  Should people start with a poll to make sure it wont upset you if a new discussion on a particular subject is started?
    These comments were directed to me in the beginning too, but then I realized that there are allot of different people posting on this board and for everyone to enjoy it, it needs to be a bit organized. The people who address you are not snobs or blog Nazi's, just frequenters of the blog that would like to have things organized for everyone's' enjoyment. The voices of reason and experience.
    I hope this makes sense...
    v/r,
    Doc

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Hardly a nazi on these boards. I'm just tired of hearing of Kessel. Go on the Tor record tracker if you want to talk about them. The B's did replace Kessel, they now rely on a well balanced attack of scoring and not on one guy. They also have a full team that buys into a system and plays as a team. They replaced him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Hardly a nazi on these boards. I'm just tired of hearing of Kessel. Go on the Tor record tracker if you want to talk about them. The B's did replace Kessel, they now rely on a well balanced attack of scoring and not on one guy. They also have a full team that buys into a system and plays as a team. They replaced him.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Aside from the message board snobbery, it's just funny how blind some people are in either their brown nosing to the bruins and on the other side, they can never do anything right (40 yrs and Yaz).  Are the b's playing really good, yes, are the trades good, yes, Krejci's re-emergence has driven our current streak.  Did we replace what the kessel savvy combo (especially on PP), NOT A SHOT (pun intended).  Terms like balanced scoring are excuses for a lack of top guys.  We had legit balanced scoring in 08/09 when we had a real 1st and 2nd line.  The system you speak of is a whole other topic, which I'm sure we can pull up Clod posts for, and in an attempt not to upset you by adding a subject where there is another post somewhere, I'm not even going to bring up the system.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel and Leafs still rolling : Aside from the message board snobbery, it's just funny how blind some people are in either their brown nosing to the bruins and on the other side, they can never do anything right (40 yrs and Yaz).  Are the b's playing really good, yes, are the trades good, yes, Krejci's re-emergence has driven our current streak.  Did we replace what the kessel savvy combo (especially on PP), NOT A SHOT (pun intended).  Terms like balanced scoring are excuses for a lack of top guys.  We had legit balanced scoring in 08/09 when we had a real 1st and 2nd line.  The system you speak of is a whole other topic, which I'm sure we can pull up Clod posts for, and in an attempt not to upset you by adding a subject where there is another post somewhere, I'm not even going to bring up the system.
    You lost me somewhere between snobbery and brown-nosing. I'm just stating I would take this team over the 08-09 team that already failed. The B's have moved on from that in a great way this season. Let's just agree to enjoy the game tonight. Cheers!