Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Kessel has 5 goals already................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hijoe1. Show Hijoe1's posts

Re: Kessel has 5 goals already................

Really really tired of it ----- I read these boards alot but don't comment very often but FRANKLY I am SICK and tired of the Kessel updates from certian people --- these are Bruin boards - go make you love of kessel comments on the toronto boards -- kessel didn't want to play here and most people don't care that he is gone -- players come and go all the time in sports and as a fan you can either follow them to their new locations or stay put and support your TEAM - frankly I don't care if kessel someday scores 60 goals -- he didn't want to be a BRUIN and we don't want players that don't want to be here -- good riddance once and for all !!!! PS the BRUINS won the cup WITHOUT and WILL again !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel has 5 goals already................:
    Really really tired of it ----- I read these boards alot but don't comment very often but FRANKLY I am SICK and tired of the Kessel updates from certian people --- these are Bruin boards - go make you love of kessel comments on the toronto boards -- kessel didn't want to play here and most people don't care that he is gone -- players come and go all the time in sports and as a fan you can either follow them to their new locations or stay put and support your TEAM - frankly I don't care if kessel someday scores 60 goals -- he didn't want to be a BRUIN and we don't want players that don't want to be here -- good riddance once and for all !!!! PS the BRUINS won the cup WITHOUT and WILL again !
    Posted by Hijoe1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  we have a winner  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Posted by Hijoe1

Exactly. How come nobody mentions how well Tom Fergus did after Harry traded him when he didn't want to be here ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

So, if he scores 20 goals does he win a free year worth of Tim Horton donuts ?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Seguin just turned 19, and he's already better all-around than Kessel will ever be.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe
    Seguin is certainly looking good this year but I don't agree that he is a better all around player than Kessel at the moment.He has the potential to do that ,maybe even this year .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel has 5 goals already................ : Seguin is certainly looking good this year but I don't agree that he is a better all around player than Kessel at the moment.He has the potential to do that ,maybe even this year .
    Posted by DallasSmith

Seguin is a superior defensive player in my opinion. Therefore he is a better all around player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Man I have not looked at these boards in weeks and this guy is still talking about Phil Kessel - get over it over ready - he is gone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

Kessel may be on pace for 80 goals...
    But don't forget he usually takes an on ice vacation Jan and Feb - A couple months with zero goals.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

In Response to Kessel has 5 goals already................:
    That's why he makes the big bucks. Too bad our big money "stars" can't figure it out: Bergeron 0 goals Lucic      0 goals Chara    is this guy even playing...? 
    Posted by nash99

Thats right. Kessel 5 goals. The Bruins big guns 0 goals. Now heres a stat for you.
    Bruins with Kessel 0 Stanley Cups.
    Bruins without Kessel 1 Stanley Cup.

I'll make that trade over and over. Now please. Let the Kessel talk go away. He has been gone for what now, 3 years? You still talking Kessel? When Toronto wins a Stanley Cup. Then you can say it was because of him. Until then please.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel has 5 goals already................ : Seguin is a superior defensive player in my opinion. Therefore he is a better all around player.
    Posted by lambda13

Seguin is not a better offensive player than Kessel at the moment ,so the argument kind of evens out doesn't.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

...and Stanley Cup Champion Michael Ryder now has 2 goals

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2013. Show SEABASS2013's posts

...and Stanley Cup Champion Michael Ryder now has 2 goals
    Posted by jerrynewyork

Come on now its Phil Kessel he will find a way to screw this up
    no worries!

Sections
Shortcuts