Kessel heating up!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Kessel heating up!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: Kessel heating up!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I dont think its nescessary to have alot of draft picks to rebuild a team, hence, that rebuilds your system, not the team, BB targeted some youth with some expereince and the possibilty of being a star in this league. Theres 4 players on that team right now that fit the bill. BB still has a chance to obtain  some decent draft picks if needed, depending on there this team is in a months time. I have watched 3 of the last 4 leaf games and they are improving and I dont see that pick being a top 5. I can only hope as the rest of you. Ill get slaughtered for this statement but im predicting the leafs will battle (not saying they will ) for that 8th spot.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]
    Only 11 points out with 40 games to go....it's not impossible....but I give you this....when is the last time the Leafs have played a meaningful game in the last ten years. Right now their all loosey goosey, cause there is nothing at stake. There is nothing to suggest they can hold up when the pressure heats up. I guess only time will tell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

a legend in his own mind-what a doosh-good ridance...can we all move on, next we'll start talk of the big joe trade. talk of toronto not of phil- he didn't want to be a bruin remember?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I love how this guy spams the board continuously (breaking the stated rules of the forum) but when I suggest that several posters might actually be the same person, my comments are deleted from the board.  Puzzling...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I love how this guy spams the board continuously (breaking the stated rules of the forum) but when I suggest that several posters might actually be the same person, my comments are deleted from the board.  Puzzling...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Fletch the formula is simple and I have stopped trying to berate troll's because of this. They make as many Gmail accts as necessary. Sign up 4-5 accounts (in this case only 3). Then when you say something to them that thier feeble brains cant possibly refute they report you with all of thier accounts to get the post removed.

At one point my acct was suspended by the globe until they realized that I had not done anything wrong and was report spammed for no good reason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel heating up!!!!!!! : Fletch the formula is simple and I have stopped trying to berate troll's because of this. They make as many Gmail accts as necessary. Sign up 4-5 accounts (in this case only 3). Then when you say something to them that thier feeble brains cant possibly refute they report you with all of thier accounts to get the post removed. At one point my acct was suspended by the globe until they realized that I had not done anything wrong and was report spammed for no good reason.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Wow.  How absurd.  What the Globe should do is allow one account per IP address.  Wouldn't be that hard to do, and it would really limit the influence of people having multiple accounts.  Why on earth would you need more than one account, unless you are up to no good?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great point ILH I learned that last year the hard way as well. Fletcher BDC isn't that sophisticated to capture IP addresses and have a very small staff that is why you have to use the ignore button. Sad that you can be suspended when all you want to do is talk hockey.

The Leafs are heating up because of James Reimer's stellar play as Philaparazzi only gets some of the credit. Even if the TO pick slips to where the Bruins would end up with say the 8th pick that's fine as I'm sure PC will monitor the Weber and Parise re-signings that is where that pick could really come into play.