KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR

PHIL THE THRILL 1ST STAR OF THE WEEK...ENOUGH SAID

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR

In Response to KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR:
    Posted by bruins8

Yep enough said, team sucks. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Posted by bruins8

LOL!!! Like a groundhog!!

Every once in a while, you pop your head out when he goes on a streak. Where do you hibernate when your idol is in sleep mode???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR:
    In Response to KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : LOL!!! Like a groundhog!! Every once in a while, you pop your head out when he goes on a streak. Where do you hibernate when your idol is in sleep mode???
    Posted by Ronstar8

When Kessel sees his shadow he'll go into hiding.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Did you see your own shadow? Because I think that means 6 more years of no playoffs!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

TOR MISSING PLAYOFFS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KESSEL   SEGUIN 1ST START OF THE WEEK  SURE MAYBE IN 5 YEARS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

But it has everything to do with you showing up when he's on a hot streak. Where were you when he couldn't buy a goal for a dozen games??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And his team is still without a playoff spot and a top ten pick.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

TOR MISSING PLAYOFFS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KESSEL   SEGUIN 1ST START OF THE WEEK  SURE MAYBE IN 5 YEARS
    Posted by bruins8

Actually it does. This is a team sport. When was the last time one player won a Cup? You're only as good as your team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

JUST STATING THE BRUINS COULD USE THIS GUY MORE THAN SEGUIN

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

JUST STATING THE BRUINS COULD USE THIS GUY MORE THAN SEGUIN
    Posted by bruins8

Nope, they're doing just fine without him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

No thanks! I'll take Seguin, Knight and another top 10 pick.

I think if you payed attention to the goals scored stats instead of having your head up Kessel's a $ $, you'll notice that the Bruins are among the top scoring teams in the league.

What's your idol's handicap on the golf course? Along with backchecking, he will have plenty of time this summer to work on that too!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

No thanks! I'll take Seguin, Knight and another top 10 pick. I think if you payed attention to the goals scored stats instead of having your head up Kessel's a $ $, you'll notice that the Bruins are among the top scoring teams in the league. What's your idol's handicap on the golf course? Along with backchecking, he will have plenty of time this summer to work on that too!
    Posted by Ronstar8

I will bet my house he doesn't work on his backchecking.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : I will bet my house he doesn't work on his backchecking.
    Posted by callodthedom19

LOL!!! You're probably right!!!
    After all, he IS an ELITE player in this league!!! LOL!!! Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

A Jethro Tull song title comes to mind when reading this thread.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Crawl back into the cave Bruins8 -- only a loser celebrates meaningless personal accolades amid a terrible season and one of the most embarassing +/- ratios in the league.

Haven't you disgraced yourself enough here already with the teenage-girl Kessel crush?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Well, I have the original poster on ignore, but I see some of the quoted stuff.  Id take Seguin for Kessel straight up just to get Phil out of Boston.  Ive said it before, and Ill say it again:  Phil is a spoiled rotten brat who has always been told he was great.  He's never had to work hard for anything, its been given to him.  That showed when he played here and it shows every time he does an interview.  He is a locker room cancer and the Leafs and Burke deserve him and the misery he brings.  He is a selfish person, a selfish player and I am glad he is out of here.  My only wish is he were in the dessert or someplace where I didnt have to see him or hear about him all the time.  Kessel is at his peak and he'll NEVER be any better than he is now.  Not unless he has a HUGE revelation and grows up.  And its too bad, the guy has a ton of talent, but thats what happens where people get the world handed to them.  They THINK they deserve it and it owes THEM. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

Haha, sure... Kessel is a better goal-scorer than Seguin right now.  But the B's have the 5th most Goals For in the league...  Not to mention that I'll take Lucic and his soon-to-be 30 goals, reasonable cap hit, and passionate play over Kessel and his overhyped, defensively lacking play.  If the Bruins had signed Kessel for $5.5M, we'd all be complaining about how the Bruins don't have the depth they need to win in the playoffs, which would likely be true.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Well, I have the original poster on ignore, but I see some of the quoted stuff.  Id take Seguin for Kessel straight up just to get Phil out of Boston.  Ive said it before, and Ill say it again:  Phil is a spoiled rotten brat who has always been told he was great.  He's never had to work hard for anything, its been given to him.  That showed when he played here and it shows every time he does an interview.  He is a locker room cancer and the Leafs and Burke deserve him and the misery he brings.  He is a selfish person, a selfish player and I am glad he is out of here.  My only wish is he were in the dessert or someplace where I didnt have to see him or hear about him all the time.  Kessel is at his peak and he'll NEVER be any better than he is now.  Not unless he has a HUGE revelation and grows up.  And its too bad, the guy has a ton of talent, but thats what happens where people get the world handed to them.  They THINK they deserve it and it owes THEM. 
    Posted by bigvig

"In the desert?" You mean like Phoenix...

You know what, that is the one team that deserves him....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Is he also the best golfer? He'll be getting a lot more practice in a few weeks time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Crawl back into the cave Bruins8 -- only a loser celebrates meaningless personal accolades amid a terrible season and one of the most embarassing +/- ratios in the league. Haven't you disgraced yourself enough here already with the teenage-girl Kessel crush?
    Posted by Fletcher1

Aha Fletch.You're operating under the assumption that Bruin8 has some semblance of pride.You watch when the post-season rolls around and he tries to pretend he's a Bruins fan again.He fooled me by not bringing up PK for a month or so.Silly me for not recognizing that it was more to do with a PK slump than with Bruin8 growing the hell up.His PK love has crossed over into the realm of fruitiness now(not that there's anything wrong with that).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Is he also the best golfer? He'll be getting a lot more practice in a few weeks time.
    Posted by Kurako

His +/- is a great golf score. It's also a game where it's all about yourself. I bet he's a scratch golfer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Also I don't set much stall by these rating but wasn't Bergeron first star in January? That's a lot more impressive than one measly week.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Posted by bruins8

Boston has no problem winning in the regular season and that is when Kessel is at his best.  Boston needs to find a way to get it done in the play-offs and to win in the play-offs you have to have heart and guts.  That is where I question Phil the Thrill.  Let's see if he can prove me wrong.  I hope he doesn't get a chance for awhile because I am a Bruins fan living in the Toronto area and I hate the Laffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : Aha Fletch.You're operating under the assumption that Bruin8 has some semblance of pride.You watch when the post-season rolls around and he tries to pretend he's a Bruins fan again.He fooled me by not bringing up PK for a month or so.Silly me for not recognizing that it was more to do with a PK slump than with Bruin8 growing the hell up.His PK love has crossed over into the realm of fruitiness now(not that there's anything wrong with that).
    Posted by dezaruchi

Yeah, agreed.  There was a point where bruins8 made this whole pledge to focus on the Bruins, put down the Kessel pom poms, and try to redeem himself as a poster.

Now, after he has been proven to be brutally wrong about Kessel, he comes back with "enough said" over a weekly star honor???

There's something very fruity going on. 

Sections
Shortcuts