KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR

KESSEL #1 STAR OF THE WEEK MORE GOALS THAN ANY BRUIN NOT NAMED LUCIC (EMPTY NET GOALS ONLY REASON HES TIED)  ALL STAR    NO U ARE ALL RIGHT HES AWFUL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR:
    [QUOTE]KESSEL #1 STAR OF THE WEEK MORE GOALS THAN ANY BRUIN NOT NAMED LUCIC (EMPTY NET GOALS ONLY REASON HES TIED)  ALL STAR    NO U ARE ALL RIGHT HES AWFUL
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

I am honored to use my 100th post on this forum to tell you how much of an idiot you really are!! NUFF SAID!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : I am honored to use my 100th post on this forum to tell you how much of an idiot you really are!! NUFF SAID!!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    Just reposting this so it's here twice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : Just reposting this so it's here twice.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Thanks Call!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : Thanks Call!
    Anytime Ronnie!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Bruins8 and Kessel up a tree.............

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Phil wouldn't trade the star of the week honors for a playoff berth.
    'nuff said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

WHAT HAPPEND TO ALL YOU FANS THAT WERE SAYING HORTON WOULD HAVE MORE GOALS THAN KESSEL??????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]KESSEL #1 STAR OF THE WEEK MORE GOALS THAN ANY BRUIN NOT NAMED LUCIC (EMPTY NET GOALS ONLY REASON HES TIED)  ALL STAR    NO U ARE ALL RIGHT HES AWFUL

...and a worse plus/minus than any Bruins player in 5 years...

But the game is all about personal stats, right b8?  Stalker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : ...and a worse plus/minus than any Bruins player in 5 years... But the game is all about personal stats, right b8?  Stalker.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Kessel's boyfriend is getting upset.You would think he would've learned when PK left him for Brian Burke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : Kessel's boyfriend is getting upset.You would think he would've learned when PK left him for Brian Burke.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Boyfriend? I think it might actually be Kessel. If it's his boyfriend though I wonder if Kessel gave him his last picked all-star car?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

just call me the brach marchand of posts on here!   all kiddig aside i do think kessel is a good player

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]just call me the brach marchand of posts on here!   all kiddig aside i do think kessel is a good player
    How about Daniel Carcillo? or Patrick Kaleta?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

Kessel is 1st star of week but Timmy is possible  mvp of league, no way you could have both at the time plus Phil wanted out. Therefore TT Seguin Spooner and this years pick is way better than having Phil.  If you were Brian Burke WOULD YOU trade Phil 4 this package? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]just call me the brach marchand of posts on here!   all kiddig aside i do think kessel is a good player

Marchand is liked on this forum so.... That doesn't make sense!

How about Avery or Cooke??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I think Kessel is cute, the way he's working on his beard in preparation for the playoffs ... oops ... self-serving Phil and his delusions of grandeur.

As been said by many here, Seguin, Knight, and at least a top 10 pick, all for cute Phil ... the trade that keeps on giving - do it over and over and over again.

By the way, Lucic has those 5 empty netters because he's trusted on the ice with the game on the line and a minute and a half left to go.  Phil?  No thanks!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Good for Phil, he is a Maple Leaf, not a bruin.  Really, I wish him well in Toronto, but I dont care if he scores 40 goals there is not a GM in the league that would revese this trade if they were the bruins.  Let alone Seguin, Knight and this years 1st, the cap space he freed up has proven to be invalueable.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

WHy wont you answer the question? Where do you disappear to when Kessel isnt scoring goals? Why dont you post when he has one of his -2 nights? Unless you can come up with a better reason, I am gonna say its because you are a COWARD.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]WHAT HAPPEND TO ALL YOU FANS THAT WERE SAYING HORTON WOULD HAVE MORE GOALS THAN KESSEL??????

What happened to you saying Kessel would have 10 more goals than any Bruin this year? And that he was a perrenial 50 goal scorer if he could stay healthy (which he has this year)? You are such a chump.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

YOU TALK A GOOD STORY ON HERE MIKZOR

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]YOU TALK A GOOD STORY ON HERE MIKZOR

You have us confused. You were the one talking a good story when Kessel started hot. I am just reminding you of what you said, dont bother denying it cause everyone remembers. Its why you arent listened to around here anymore, you did it to yourself. Then when Kessel dipped off, you disappeared. You are a cowardly sack o' sh*t. Glad you arent a real Bruins fan, we dont need that type.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

YA YA YA  KESSEL 1ST STAR OF THE WEEK MORE GOALS THAN ANY BRUIN  DOESNT THAT TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]YA YA YA  KESSEL 1ST STAR OF THE WEEK MORE GOALS THAN ANY BRUIN  DOESNT THAT TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

That statement totally does!! It proves how little you know about hockey. Also, I'm pretty sure you're a 7 year old.

Forget trying to reason with this loser mik, don't waste your time!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : That statement totally does!! It proves how little you know about hockey. Also, I'm pretty sure you're a 7 year old. Forget trying to reason with this loser mik, don't waste your time!

NO, and bad news for society this is an adult with children.

He refuses to understand the concept that someone can be a good player and can also have flaws in his game that makes him an undesireable player.

Does not get that, refuses to get that.

Invents his own reality.

check his last post.  check this post.  all words wasted.  he has one thing to say and one thing only and never hears anything else.

a reasonable excahnge of ideas and or discussion does not exist on his planet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KESSEL NHL'S 1ST STAR : That statement totally does!! It proves how little you know about hockey. Also, I'm pretty sure you're a 7 year old. Forget trying to reason with this loser mik, don't waste your time!

Good call bro. Sometimes I need to remember that more often than not, and definitely in this instance, I am arguing with a ten year old.