kessel wants out of t.o

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

kessel wants out of t.o

espn said that kessel wants out of toronto has anyone else heard this.. ryder hamil stuart boston 1rd for kessel and kaberle lol just throwing that out there

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Re: kessel wants out of t.o

For your sake I would not re-visit this thread after this post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

link?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I heard on TSN that kessel said a change may be in order and things were not working out in TO. You can read anything you want into what he said, but it sounds like he wants out of TO. It seems he cannot get along with his coach and is totally frustrated with the way the Leafs do business.
    Kessel had problems with CJ which I feel lead to his trade to the Leafs and I feel Kessel is being the same in TO.
    Kessel is a good player but his one way play and self motivation on only scoring and not back checking is hurting him and his team and his coach has brought this fault into the for front.
    Phill has taken on too much and is now showing his frustration and I would not want to be Burke as to how to fix this. The Leafs cannot trade him at least this season but if Kessel continues to this type of reaction to the pressures of the NHL he may be untradeable because of his reaction to what is needed for him to improve as a pro hockey player and no one wants a me first player on thier team.
    Kessel has to fix this now for his own sake or he could be not just out of TO but be out forever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from conmaster83. Show conmaster83's posts

good. he wants out of toronto, well... he ain't comin' back here! If he ever did, tell him to grow a set...oh ya never mind he only he has one(the whole testicular cancer thing)and actually learn to hit somebody!That's why we traded him in the first place! because he's a soft player!At least we got horton though, because he's a big guy that can hit, score and snipe. All better than kessel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

TSN IS REPORTING :Kessel and Wilson had a meeting with Burke and he made it all better between them. Kessel  change is story and said that the press had him all wrong yesterday ,said he loves TO,and he,s not going anywhere ,BOY IS THIS A LOAD OF C**P   www.tsn.ca

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Kessel isn't coming here, that said, I'd take him over Horton in a heart beat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: kessel wants out of t.o:
    [QUOTE]TSN IS REPORTING :Kessel and Wilson had a meeting with Burke and he made it all better between them. Kessel  change is story and said that the press had him all wrong yesterday ,said he loves TO,and he,s not going anywhere ,BOY IS THIS A LOAD OF C**P    www.tsn.ca
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352844

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

kessel is the high flying sniper we need dumbfukcs!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WANTS THIS P.O.S???????????? NO ONE HERE IN BOSTON.

GO HOME TROLLS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Kessel is frustrated with his line and will want a change there.He is now gms. without a goal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We have Marchand same style but 10 times better ...sorry Phil you refused the Bruins' offer ....now its too late you wont be part of the Stanley Cup winners for the next 3 years

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]We have Marchand same style but 10 times better ...sorry Phil you refused the Bruins' offer ....now its too late you wont be part of the Stanley Cup winners for the next 3 years Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    You make me shake my head in amazement sometimes Stanley.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, get Kessel out of TO, send him to S J so him and Joe can glide around together. Put up millions of reg season points and fail in the offseason every year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

kessel in boston is a 30-40 goal man hes a flying right winger

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Kessel isn't coming here, that said, I'd take him over Horton in a heart beat.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Well,that's you.I prefer the fact that Horton fights the odd time and will actually backcheck.Even through his prolonged slump,Horton never made waves whereas Kessel has to hold press conferences to tell everyone he's happy.Who cares Phil?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

great... who cares about kessel? why do we keep needing to talk about a guy who wanted out the b's organization? bye, bye...move on. the leafs on the other hand-lets keep rooting against them-it benefits the b's. it's like continually bring up your ex-girlfriend's name...it probally means your still in love with her.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

If kessel was going anywhere i bet it would of been edmonton.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

No matter what talent he has, Kessel has no heart.  Anytime the going gets tough he will be down for the count.  In the play-offs you win with heart and guts as much as you do talent.  Toronto can keep him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I watched him talk about it on TSN, now I know exactly why the Bruins got rid of him. He sounded like a baby, a spoiled Brat, now I am glad he is gone.

Sections
Shortcuts