Kessel with the "A"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Kessel with the "A"?

I just noticed Kessel with the "A" on his jersey in the Tor/Buf game. Did he have that last year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Kessel with the

I don't believe he wore the 'a' last year.

I know preseason sometimes other guys get to wear an 'a'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

He seems like too much of an introvert to be one of the people who talks to the officials on a regular basis. 

I can just picture him sulking away after what he perceives to be a bad call muttering "I don't care.  It doesn't matter."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to Mutant211's comment:

He seems like too much of an introvert to be one of the people who talks to the officials on a regular basis. 

I can just picture him sulking away after what he perceives to be a bad call muttering "I don't care.  It doesn't matter."

Eh, I don't see why an introverted person would be any less capable of talking to the officials than an extroverted person. Just because he's not as vocal as other players doesn't mean he doesn't care.

Either way it's likely because it's the pre-season and not all the regulars are playing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mutant211's comment:

Eh, I don't see why an introverted person would be any less capable of talking to the officials than an extroverted person. Just because he's not as vocal as other players doesn't mean he doesn't care.

Either way it's likely because it's the pre-season and not all the regulars are playing.

[/QUOTE  ]Who cares?

Sections
Shortcuts