Kevan Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Kevan Miller

I remember him from his time at UVM. I always thought he was a nice undrafted pickup. I don't get to see any Providence gm's so I was wondering if someone who's seen him play could offer some imput on he's looked so far. His stat line for the season looks pretty decent.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Kevan Miller

In Response to Kevan Miller:
    I remember him from his time at UVM. I always thought he was a nice undrafted pickup. I don't get to see any Providence gm's so I was wondering if someone who's seen him play could offer some imput on he's looked so far. His stat line for the season looks pretty decent.  
    Posted by stan17

I have seen him play many times.  I can't tell you about his offensive abilities, but I saw him in a fight and man, can he throw.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I was kinda hoping he might get a call up for the last gm. Hopefully he could drop'em w/ that worm Kaleta.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

noticed that too on HF.com. Don't see too many Californian hockey players throwing like that ( and no, Chris Cheliois isn't an exception, despite his tendency to beat down diminutive Bruins back in the day....).  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I know that +/- is one of the least telling stats out there, but it's gotta say something for the guy when he leads a rather mediocre team with a +16 rating, when other d-man and key players are deep in minus territory.

I like him, but I've only watched him play twice in his career, so I would defer to those who have watched a bunch of Providence games.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts