Kevin Paul Dupont compares Seguin to Daigle

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Kevin Paul Dupont compares Seguin to Daigle

good news, good points, but remember that Seguin seemed to be poised to become a bigger scorer even in the shortened season based a bit on his European league performance and his upside as a performer the previous season. He did have 16 goals, but correct me if I'm wrong, but most of them occurred latter half of the reg. season after he went a long time without netting more than just a couple. A lot of guys had issues in the short season too, so it can be excused a bit. I do think the B's run to the Cup (and it's still a run, just need these last 2 wins) has taken the pressure a bit off of Seguin. However, I have given a few ideas as to how to get him going, and I think he's poised to score...maybe tonight.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OVs. Show OVs's posts

For all posters who categorically KNEW that KPD has no hockey knowledge and certainly had  no grasp on the potential for Tyler Seguin to be traded, your crow will be served for the duration of the off season. You will be allowed ketchup and/or mustard to ease the passage of feathers on the way in, however, no relief will be granted for said crow's later release and deposit.

You'd think at least one of you would man up and apologize.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

In response to OVs' comment:

For all posters who categorically KNEW that KPD has no hockey knowledge and certainly had  no grasp on the potential for Tyler Seguin to be traded, your crow will be served for the duration of the off season. You will be allowed ketchup and/or mustard to ease the passage of feathers on the way in, however, no relief will be granted for said crow's later release and deposit.

You'd think at least one of you would man up and apologize.

KPD, is this you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Funny what a week can do.   Haha.  Pretty darn funny.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BDC sex lies and videotape.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Odd, I just looked through this thread again, and I don't see anyone ripping KPD for saying that Seguin could be traded.  It was the comparison to Daigle that was laughed at.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Odd, I just looked through this thread again, and I don't see anyone ripping KPD for saying that Seguin could be traded.  It was the comparison to Daigle that was laughed at.

Thats because the thread was about KPD comparing Seguin to Daigle, like it says in the title. There were other threads dedicated to Seguin trade specualtion.

Sounds simple enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Someone starts a thread about a dumb statement and you just couldn't resist making a dumb statement of your own. KPD is an idiot and you still manage to look simple compared to him.--Dezaruchi

Dezaruchi again shows why he's next in line to be cast in the Dumb and Dumber series. Way to go Dez! Who did we trade? Can you spell S-e-g-u-i-n?

I think he lost a couple of Chicklets Fred--The Turk

The goal isn't for the Bruins to take a beating for the team, it's to cause the opponents to take a beating for theirs.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Exactly anybody can be traded. I bashed him for comparing Tyler to Daigle.

Sections
Shortcuts