Kevin Paul Dupont...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Kevin Paul Dupont...

In Response to Re: Kevin Paul Dupont...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kevin Paul Dupont... : Too much analysis, I swore never to judge NAS.  He writes cryptic messages, poetic at times.  Who the puck knows? I sure it is one of many things: sarcasm, a brilliant connection, or he was hung over.
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

It sure sounded to me like NAS said Shaughnessy is in the HHOF for his five Hart Trophies and his three Stanley Cup rings.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin Paul Dupont...:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, he's not a hockey guy.  He's in the HHOF for his five Hart Trophies and his three Stanley Cup rings.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

So I guess I'll go to my grave not knowing what on earth nas was talking about.

Or how that guy got that scar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

To put it in the proper journalistic vernacular, they both work in the "Toy Department."

Why would anyone take them seriously?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I think most writers in the media think to highly of themselves Lupica, Ryan and Bayless are some of them so if you can get by that along with Dupont's cliche "original 30" every Sunday he actually does have some good things he writes about. It is hard trying to come up with stuff that readers find interesting every week that isn't just repeating another writer.

The Sunday Notes are ok I read it every week not as good as Gammons and McDonaugh's used to be but good enough...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I don't know much about him