Keys to Bs success

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Keys to Bs success

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

Top 6 have to score more.  Blaming the 3rd, 4th or Ference is grasping at straws. 

Did you watch the game?

Go to nhl.com and watch the replay of the Hodgkin goal.  Then come back here and tell me how Ference isn't to blame.

I put that goal more on Khudo than Ference.  Ference was where he should have been but Khudo left too much space between himself and the post 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...getting a little sick of people saying the Seguin is still adjusting to the smaller ice surface after playing what amounts to less than half an NHL season at the center position and on a larger ice surface.

He has played two previous seasons on the wing and on the smaller ice...it is not like he was brain washed and has forgotten everything since 2009-10.

Time for excuses is over, time for Tyler to pull up his pantyhose and start putting the biscuit in the basket.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Imo, the Bruins seem to be more successful when the play nasty, I don't mean dirty but hit everything and even start a few fights, that's when opponents start looking over their shoulder to see where the next hit is coming from etc. Also Seguin has been a disappointment I expected more from him this year

Sections
Shortcuts