Khodo in net tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Khodo in net tonight

Khudo's performance keep this board quiet ....you guys didnt know he was that good...

wll look at my thread "Stanley told you so"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

All together now :  KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO and you havent seen the best of him yet.....

ANTON KHUDOBIN FOR PRESIDENT , ! , ! 

What a f...g stupid play by Thornton at the end of the period ...he gave it away OUCH ,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

CANT BELIEVE IT 2turovers in the last 2 minutes of the 2nd period...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Too bad Rask wasn't in to bail them out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yes, they were turnovers, but Khudo didn't do much to stop either one of those.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bunch of idiots...without Khudo tonight this game would be over...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Bunch of idiots...without Khudo tonight this game would be over...

Don't worry about it. Everyone thought you were a fool well before Khudo even joined the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Khudo choking this game away. I hope it doesnt go to overtime cause this kid doesnt look like he could stop anything on a breakaway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

THANKS TO KHUDO FOR HIS FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE ....AND WHAT A PASS BY DOUGIE ON THE WINNING GOAL ....IF YOU SAW THE GAME YOU KNOW DAM WELL THAT WITHOUT KHUDO THIS GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER AFTER 1 PERIOD ....GREAT PERFORMANE ...A STAR IN BORN AND YOU WILL HEAR KHUDO's  NAME FOR MANY MANY YEARS TO COME

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

THANKS TO KHUDO FOR HIS FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE ....AND WHAT A PASS BY DOUGIE ON THE WINNING GOAL ....IF YOU SAW THE GAME YOU KNOW DAM WELL THAT WITHOUT KHUDO THIS GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER AFTER 1 PERIOD ....GREAT PERFORMANE ...A STAR IN BORN AND YOU WILL HEAR KHUDO's  NAME FOR MANY MANY YEARS TO COME

Three Stars Of The Game

• Zdeno Chara 1st Z. Chara D G: 1 SHOTS: 4 A: 2 HITS: 1 PTS: 3 PIM: 0 +/-: 1 TOI: 26:02
    • David Krejci 2nd D. Krejci C G: 1 SHOTS: 3 A: 1 HITS: 1 PTS: 2 PIM: 0 +/-: 1 TOI: 18:13
    • Eric Staal 3rd E. Staal C G: 1 SHOTS: 4 A: 1 HITS: 1 PTS: 2 PIM: 2 +/-: 2 TOI: 21:56

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Khudo's performance keep this board quiet ....you guys didnt know he was that good...

wll look at my thread "Stanley told you so"

I was hoping you would keep your idiocy to that other thread. I cannot wait until the ignore feature is activated, so I can be done with this fool troll.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Thought Khudobin was very good in the net.  As the back-up, he did his job and got the win.  I know it's early, but feeling pretty good about the goaltending situation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Thought Khudobin was very good in the net.  As the back-up, he did his job and got the win.  I know it's early, but feeling pretty good about the goaltending situation.

Agreed!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I thought he did a decent job. Wasn't much he could've done on any of the goals.  The 3rd goal I guess if you want to nit pick, but he didn't have a lot of time to get set, but considering his style I was surprised he didn't slide across, instead of skating across. Other than that I thought he made the big saves when the B's needed him too. And he didn't allow the Canes to get the lead. 

And I need to ask has anyone seen a good view as to what got Bergeron so PO'd? It must've been something, because he doesn't usually get that angry. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I thought he did a decent job. Wasn't much he could've done on any of the goals.  The 3rd goal I guess if you want to nit pick, but he didn't have a lot of time to get set, but considering his style I was surprised he didn't slide across, instead of skating across.

And I need to ask has anyone seen a good view as to what got Bergeron so PO'd? It must've been something, because he doesn't usually get that angry.

Khudobin did read the cross ice pass on the 3rd and did get his skate on it.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=414709

Blatant slew foot by Skinner. TSN does a great job of doing a spot shadow of it Nite.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I thought he did a decent job. Wasn't much he could've done on any of the goals.  The 3rd goal I guess if you want to nit pick, but he didn't have a lot of time to get set, but considering his style I was surprised he didn't slide across, instead of skating across.

Blatant slew foot by Skinner. TSN does a great job of doing a spot shadow of it Nite.

A guy with concussion issues should avoid being greasy. Keep your head up Skinner.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Wow! What the hey Skinner?? Thx Sandog... Btw-- I know "Who-da-man" read the pass & I'm not blaming him for the goal. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Am I missing where they highlighted the Skinner slew-foot? Can't find anything on it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Khudobin...maybe I am as nutty as Stanley, I thought he played extremely well, gave a Thomas like performance on several of his saves, and Carolina has an explosive offensive unit, so I'm not surprised the B's couldn't hold on to a 3-1 lead. Bottom line, I think he's a good backup and I like him being there if Rask can't do the job or needs a rest. Rask had outstanding defense around him during all of his starts, but in this game, Carolina had far more scoring chances and Khudo came up big often. Good for him and the B's

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Am I missing where they highlighted the Skinner slew-foot? Can't find anything on it.

Lam, hit play on the video window on the right of the page. It's at the 1:04 mark.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Look at the Hilights. Just before Seguin scores there's a scrum behind the Canes net. They slow the play down & show the slew foot motion.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

Khudobin...maybe I am as nutty as Stanley, I thought he played extremely well, gave a Thomas like performance on several of his saves, and Carolina has an explosive offensive unit, so I'm not surprised the B's couldn't hold on to a 3-1 lead. Bottom line, I think he's a good backup and I like him being there if Rask can't do the job or needs a rest. Rask had outstanding defense around him during all of his starts, but in this game, Carolina had far more scoring chances and Khudo came up big often. Good for him and the B's

Sorry Danny but you must have been watching different games than I did. Rask has already stopped multiple clear breakaways and most of the goals he's given up were either redirections or rebounds. It's OK for you to accept Rask as the #1 now. Thomas isn't coming back. Khudo was decent last night too but he was far from outstanding. He wasn't bad but none of his saves seemed difficult.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

Glad to see that you and Crowls24 see the talent in this young man ..we have'nt seen all his talent yet but he made so many great pad saves last night , he is quick, smart and talented ...I know people go nuts about me saying that he is more talented than Rask but in a few weeks from now they will all become Anton's fans ..believe me ..thanks to you guys for your great vision and good hockey knowledges, unfortunaltely we cant say the same about  some other fans in here ..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Sorry but rask against the rangers twice only allowed a 2.5 gaa and Anton k had allowed 3 goals against the hurricanes it's not even close. Rask is by far the more talented netminder. Carolina will not even make the playoffs, there is no comparison in the competition difference they faced. In fact if he tosses up a 3 gaa in his next couple starts, Svedberg will start looking real good. You should worry more about your boy staying as the backup then becoming a starting goalie. He was unimpressive and if the bruins did not have a breakout game scoring wise he would have lost the game for the bruins. Next.......