Khud have been right ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

Khud have been right ??

Khudobin has a better save % than Rask both...this season and life time ...I know he hasnt played that many games but still this season he is at .962 save % wich is the best in the NHL ...only 29 shots on Rask tonight wich means that with a %.962 save Khudo would have given only 1 goal tonight ...question : Khud Stanley have been right ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Khud have been right ??

In response to ProudBruinsfan's comment:

Khudobin has a better save % than Rask both...this season and life time ...I know he hasnt played that many games but still this season he is at .962 save % wich is the best in the NHL ...only 29 shots on Rask tonight wich means that with a %.962 save Khudo would have given only 1 goal tonight ...question : Khud Stanley have been right ??

wow

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Hi Stanley.

Funny how your first post is the same day Stanley decided to take his hiatus.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dougie_Spamilton. Show Dougie_Spamilton's posts

This is absolutely pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

wow x 2...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Some of these threads remind me of that carnival game where the gophers are popping up and you need to bop them with the mallet.

One time its Stanley, the next time its BradMarchand and the next time its ProudBruinsfan... where's my mallet?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to jalvis' comment:

Hi Stanley.

Funny how your first post is the same day Stanley decided to take his hiatus.

^^^this^^

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dougie_Spamilton. Show Dougie_Spamilton's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Some of these threads remind me of that carnival game where the gophers are popping up and you need to bop them with the mallet.

One time its Stanley, the next time its BradMarchand and the next time its ProudBruinsfan... where's my mallet?

/thread

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

In response to Dougie_Spamilton's comment:

Nothing pathetic ...but you wont admit that khudo has been perfect this season ???  

2gp. 2win. .962 save %. What more does it take you ..i am 100% behind Stanley on this..and I dont care if you call me Stanley ...hope he comes back soon ...give him credit because with khudo tonight the Bruins would have won 3-1 tonight ....Stanley Khud have been right

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dougie_Spamilton. Show Dougie_Spamilton's posts

Nothing pathetic ...but you wont admit that khudo has been perfect this season ???  

2gp. 2win. .962 save %. What more does it take you ..i am 100% behind Stanley on this..and I dont care if you call me Stanley ...hope he comes back soon ...give him credit because with khudo tonight the Bruins would have won 3-1 tonight ....Stanley Khud have been right

Due to the small sample size his numbers are inflated, Stanley. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that concept.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

Due to the small sample size his numbers are inflated, Stanley. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that concept.

I could have stopped the 2nd goal tonight and my mom could have stopped the 3rd one...THIS IS PATHETIC ,

...lets face it Rask was weak on 2 out of 3 ....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from theomich. Show theomich's posts

Dude im really worried about you,ive heard of mancrushes but this is pure insane ex girlfriend stalker love, you have the right to wanna suck khudos @@@@@ but stop trying to shove it down our throat, keep it in yours, your killing this board worse then crapnadiens fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

In response to theomich's comment:

Dude im really worried about you,ive heard of mancrushes but this is pure insane ex girlfriend stalker love, you have the right to wanna suck khudos @@@@@ but stop trying to shove it down our throat, keep it in yours, your killing this board worse then crapnadiens fans.

I was just asking a qestion ...

Khud Stanley have been right ???    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

no! your wrong , i dont care what great numbers that khud has put in his 2 games this year. tuukka is the starter for a bunch of reasons(technique,talent,better+longer body of work) & oh ya has only been the starter for the best start in bruins history. tuukka has done nothing to lose his job to the guy the Bruins traded for a bag of onions!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

no! your wrong , i dont care what great numbers that khud has put in his 2 games this year. tuukka is the starter for a bunch of reasons(technique,talent,better+longer body of work) & oh ya has only been the starter for the best start in bruins history. tuukka has done nothing to lose his job to the guy the Bruins traded for a bag of onions!

So what went wrong tonight ?  Bruins 40-29 shots on net ....and we lost ....you have 10 secs to answer.....you need a clue ? .  His initials are TR......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Rask had a bad game tonight. however he is a much better goalie than Khudo. Stanley, stop being a joke. Everyone on this board knows that's you. I will never watch another NHL game if it is somehow proven that these are two different posters. At least have the courtesy to post 100-200 times first to try to fool us. you're pathetic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I was just asking a qestion ...

Khud Stanley have been right ???    

Oh, okay.  Then...no.  And that reads "Who'd Stanley have been right".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

To wit the thread topic logic:  Wheeler would be a 50 goal scorer if Rask was in net.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

So what went wrong tonight ?  Bruins 40-29 shots on net ....and we lost ....you have 10 secs to answer.....you need a clue ? .  His initials are TR......

Stanley, actually a case 'Khud' be made that his initials are HL.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Why are we catering to this guy?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley knows his hockey really well and would never say that.  Stanley knows that the coaching staff actually watch practices and if Khudo were stoning everyone cold then he would be getting more starts.  Since Stanley isn't posting, you should email him and ask.  I'm sure Stanley (who has a lot of hockey smarts) will tell you this.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

BadHab... SMH.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

BadHab... SMH.

you should be rofl.

I should think arguments between Stanley, ProudBruins and Marchand would be interesting to say the least.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

You guys are sick ...you see Stanley in every posts ....????

Sections
Shortcuts