Khud have been right ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

Re: Khud have been right ??

Message to Stanley.  If he reads our msgs

No one yet on this forum can tell if you are right on your Khudo's prediction...but on your comments about Pev vs Wheeler 

I have no comments

Pev          11GP 1G. 3A. 4PTS

Wheeler    12GP. 4G 7A 11PTS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

Watching the game tonight after 2 B's are ahead 2-1 and again Khudo has been very good ...Stanley no one will admit it but you were the 1st one that saw the talent in this kid, you believed in him since last year and I tip my hat to your vision and knowledges ....and I am with you on this one ...Khudo has the potential to be a number 1 in this league ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The stink job tonight should put an end to threads like this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Hopefully, but I doubt it.

Sybil Stanley BradMarchand ProudBruinsfan Bostonbruins12 will continue to profess Khudobin as the second coming...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

2.70 gaa and  .905 save%. Funny how a small sample size can change things, eh?

I like Khudobin fine as their backup, but 2 rebounds right in front and not holding the post on a bad angle shot hopefully sends Stan's alter egos back to the closet.

Khud have been right...but you aren't. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to ProudBruinsfan's comment:

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

no! your wrong , i dont care what great numbers that khud has put in his 2 games this year. tuukka is the starter for a bunch of reasons(technique,talent,better+longer body of work) & oh ya has only been the starter for the best start in bruins history. tuukka has done nothing to lose his job to the guy the Bruins traded for a bag of onions!

So what went wrong tonight ?  Bruins 40-29 shots on net ....and we lost ....you have 10 secs to answer.....you need a clue ? .  His initials are TR......

so crazy what wrong tonight ? 2-1 lead going into 3rd..... and the bruins lost..... you need to get a clue..... try tennis...... your initials are TB........ TOOLBOX!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If wishes were horses... NAS, this is a poster that still posts about Blake Wheeler two years after he was traded and after we won a Cup without him. This won't be the end of the Khudo threads.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK ENOUGH ...I needed to come back because I am reading too many lies, negative comments etc ....some of you highlighted my bad predictions but what about Hamilton getting more points than Chara (doesnt look too bad on that one) ....Habs making the playoff or money back (looks right on) ...BRUINS winning another cup (too early to tell) ...Wheeler (18 goals and ++38 points) ..DONE DEAL  and finally ...Khudo our no.1 (just a matter of time) ....and to the clowns that say I have other names like Brad Marchand or Bruins12 ..or whatever ...I have no idea who posts those messages ..if there are real I want to thank them for their support and I really appreciate but if there are coming from one of you in order to diminish my credibility ..it is absolutely ridiculous ..to all the real Bruins fans I will be glad to talk to you in Boston and even offer you a beer (March 9th ..We will be in front of Bobby Orr at 12:00noon) .....to all the others Hell with you ... ....enogh is enough most of the fans in here are TRUE FANS but some are a pain in the butt......GO BRUINS !     Hope we will kick red's second team's butts in Winnipeg

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Make it five...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

blah, blah, blah...I have no idea who posts those messages ..if there are real I want to thank them for their support and I really appreciate but if there are coming from one of you in order to diminish my credibility ...blah, blah, blah

Busted! Methinks you tripped up there, if those posts are not you(as you say), then of course they are real...

Another failed prediction - you predicted you would not post until March 1st.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

blah, blah, blah...I have no idea who posts those messages ..if there are real I want to thank them for their support and I really appreciate but if there are coming from one of you in order to diminish my credibility ...blah, blah, blah

Busted! Methinks you tripped up there, if those posts are not you(as you say), then of course they are real...

Another failed prediction - you predicted you would not post until March 1st.

Like I said I had no choice to come back because some of the fans here do not like my predictions and created some names and made comments pretending they were me ...I said it ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to ProudBruinsfan's comment:

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

no! your wrong , i dont care what great numbers that khud has put in his 2 games this year. tuukka is the starter for a bunch of reasons(technique,talent,better+longer body of work) & oh ya has only been the starter for the best start in bruins history. tuukka has done nothing to lose his job to the guy the Bruins traded for a bag of onions!

So what went wrong tonight ?  Bruins 40-29 shots on net ....and we lost ....you have 10 secs to answer.....you need a clue ? .  His initials are TR......

2 U's 2 K's  2 points! and you and your 5 alter egos are wrong. khud u be a tool ? Bingo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/statistics/?hubname=nhl-bruins

check that out stanley, scroll to the bottom

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

:-)

Whatever os best for the BRUINS....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh man do I love this kid ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

relax. he played okay. not great, but okay. satisfactory for a back up. i expect a good starting goalie to save the stamkos goal 95 times out of 100 if not more

Sections
Shortcuts