Khud have been right ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

Re: Khud have been right ??

In response to MilanLucic's comment:

You guys are sick ...you see Stanley in every posts ....????

Dont worry Milan , I've also been called Stanley ....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I do laugh a little, but you encourage it, and as funny as it is, it's almost unfair, so I give a small head shake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bostonbruins12's comment:

Dont worry Milan , I've also been called Stanley ....

I'm sure somebody might care what you guys think but I have no idea who they'd be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

ya. because you're stanley. again, you gotta be like that rmiller poster. he was clever. had a solid 1000 posts before he showed his troll colors. now MilanLucic shows up. so does BradMarchand (kind of similar usernames don't ya think?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

And what if Khudo becomes number 1 by the end of the season ...will you guys finally threat Stanley with more respect ???

No question about it, no doubt in my mind ..with Khudo in net last night the Bruins would have won 3-1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to BradMarchand's comment:

And what if Khudo becomes number 1 by the end of the season ...will you guys finally threat Stanley with more respect ???

No question about it, no doubt in my mind ..with Khudo in net last night the Bruins would have won 3-1

Seeing as that is not going to happen we won't have to TREAT him with respect. I'm sure people will be more than happy to THREATen him with putting him on ignore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

unless rask gets hurt it isn't happening. so no i'm not going to treat you with any respect. you don't deserve it. you have like 8 names on here. how do you keep track of them all?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This is sad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

I was going to say the samething Brad....what if Stanley is right ...personnaly I was not impressed by Rask last night ..I think he gave 2 easy goals , the 2nd and the 3rd...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Why do we give this clown the attention he seeks?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

its kind of hilarious?

Both his predictions and the fact that he has like 6 usernames and doesnt think we know it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

its kind of hilarious?

Both his predictions and the fact that he has like 6 usernames and doesnt think we know it.

You mean the fact that we think he doesn't know that we know it.

He does, and he loves the attention.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dougie Hamilton. Show Dougie Hamilton's posts

Just a bad game ...Tuuka will win the Vezina trophy..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Giving the ignore button a work-out on this thread.  Four down...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

its kind of hilarious?

Bisson ..arent you one of them....you were backing up Stanley on Khudonin..were'nt you ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

So your saying the Bruins would have pulled the goalie in a 1-1 tie?  That has to be one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard on a hockey board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

its kind of hilarious?

Bisson ..arent you one of them....you were backing up Stanley on Khudonin..were'nt you ?

I'll answer for him without even looking at the thread. No. Not a single person on this board backed stanley. No one will ever seriously back Stanley.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

its kind of hilarious?

I'll answer for him without even looking at the thread. No. Not a single person on this board backed stanley. No one will ever seriously back Stanley.

I personnaly really like his guts...he is a true fan and he has the right to express his opinion on this board ..dont you think so ??? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Stanely is ABSOLUELY RIGHT on this one  The Bruins need to ship our RASK asap.

I'm thinking Toronto........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to LoveRealHockey's comment:

LRH, a bit of a Freudian slip there I think.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

No slip..........I really think he needs to be shipped to Toronto, preferably in time for tonights game :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

No slip..........I really think he needs to be shipped to Toronto, preferably in time for tonights game :)

Too bad, he's our Rask now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A Leafs fan advocating a trade with Boston... haven't you guys learned your lesson yet?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to red75's comment:

A Leafs fan advocating a trade with Boston... haven't you guys learned your lesson yet?

^^this^^

Good thing we all love LRH

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

How about Pev to the Leafs ...Kadri to the Bruins ??

Sections
Shortcuts