khud have been right, but definitely wasn't

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

khud have been right, but definitely wasn't

the title is obviously taking a shot at stanley but that's not what this thread is about. Three games played by Khudo, one really bad, two pretty good. anyone worried?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: khud have been right, but definitely wasn't

Worried that the back up goaltender isn't very good?  No.  Back up goaltenders usually aren't very good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

the title is obviously taking a shot at stanley but that's not what this thread is about. Three games played by Khudo, one really bad, two pretty good. anyone worried?

Only if Rask goes down to injury.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What if a meteor would have landed 200 miles from your home town ...Khudo should have never been in the net last game ...he was not fully concentrate on his game due to the meteor ..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

What if a meteor would have landed 200 miles from your home town ...Khudo should have never been in the net last game ...he was not fully concentrate on his game due to the meteor ..

really? really? that's how low you're going to stoop? you're an apologist man. if he was that rattled he wouldn't have gotten the start. his family was fine. he knew that. he was fully concentrated. he played bad. get over it 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Worried that the back up goaltender isn't very good?  No.  Back up goaltenders usually aren't very good.

Usually aren't very good? Sometimes they are. Tuukka Rask was a backup and very good.

It is possible Khudobin is very good and just had a bad couple of goals against.

It is not like it is a total collapse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[/QUOTE]

Ha, wow.  You rarely actually LOL here, but I just did.

Somebody tell me if a meteor lands 200 miles from my former home, because...well, I'm not sure why.  But I suppose it would make me play hockey worse, while 10,000 miles away...?

Sections
Shortcuts