Khudo time ? Already ? ....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Khudo time ? Already ? ....

Rask allows 2 goals on 8 shots...against the NYR....UGLY....and not over yet..

Khudo will be in the net against the Isles and will shine ...this will make things difficult for CJ to bring back Rask...and we are only the 3rd game into the  season...DUH....another miraculous prediction by    Stanley ?  Time will tell

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 &. 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Khudo time ? Already ? ....

The bs are putting up a patriot like effort tonight, can,t blame tukka. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Rask allows 2 goals on 8 shots...against the NYR....UGLY....and not over yet..

Khudo will be in the net against the Isles and will shine ...this will make things difficult for CJ to bring back Rask...and we are only the 3rd game into the  season...DUH....another miraculous prediction by    Stanley ?  Time will tell

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 &. 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

Please go away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

When will they address the pp, brutal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

They are just question ....check my post..there are question marks after my sentences..u be the judge...is it Khudo time already ??   I was more thinkink after 12-15 games...sorry Tuuka but if u give Khudo the chance to step in...you are in trouble,.....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Neither of those were on rask.  Sick sick hands on the first goal.  Tap in on the second. Teams flat.  40 mins left. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

is stanley a troll? is it time for him to go away? did tukka take a $#!T in his fruity pebbles? should stanley kill himself? is stanley sexually attracted to khudo?

just asking question here...

Nah dont worry...I love women too much..but I have this gift of God to be able with ease to see the talent in a hockey player before it develops...I see it ahead of others...I understand that it can become frustrating for some of you ...but you shouldnt be jalous...after all we are here to exchange and most of all  we are all Bruins fans...and finally ..You will all fall in love with Khudo and you will all forgive Tuuka after a few games ...you will all be behind Khudo....and you will probably all say ..Dam Stanley..how did he see this ??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Definitely.  His 96% save percentage over the first 2 games was absolutely atrocious.  Bench him now and get Thomas on the phone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Can Rask play the pp?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Hey, a pp goal!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Definitely.  His 96% save percentage over the first 2 games was absolutely atrocious.  Bench him now and get Thomas on the phone.

Never said Rask wasnt good....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

if you're going to blame him for the first goal you're asinine. he played it perfectly, gabby made a beautiful play

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

is stanley a troll? is it time for him to go away? did tukka take a $#!T in his fruity pebbles? should stanley kill himself? is stanley sexually attracted to khudo?

just asking question here...

Nah dont worry...I love women too much..but I have this gift of God to be able with ease to see the talent in a hockey player before it develops...I see it ahead of others...I understand that it can become frustrating for some of you ...but you shouldnt be jalous...after all we are here to exchange and most of all  we are all Bruins fans...and finally ..You will all fall in love with Khudo and you will all forgive Tuuka after a few games ...you will all be behind Khudo....and you will probably all say ..Dam Stanley..how did he see this ??

well what are ya doin here pal? shouldn't you be getting paid as a scout? what a waste of baby jesus given talent... 

Dam it another soft goal allowed by Rask ..I have the Bruins to win 4-3 in OT ...not another good prediction ??     By the way ask the guys here that have been around for a while ..I have already sent my resume to Mr Jacobs when MOC got fired...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Again guys lets not forgetbthat WE ARE ALL BRUINS FANS..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

3 goals in 20 shots ...not a great night for Mr Rask...so again .is it Khudo time ?   Just asking ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

No! It is not Khudo time my friend. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley, didn't you say that Blake Wheeler was going to be as good as Mario Lemieux?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

3 goals in 20 shots ...not a great night for Mr Rask...so again .is it Khudo time ?   Just asking ?

Stanley, Stanley, Stanley....you should know (with your hockey G.M.-like prowess) that it is not the quantity of shots but the quality of the the shot, and the save percentage can be misleading.

Rask has stopped many tough shots tonight and I don't think he can even be blamed for the third goal.Johnson was diving to block the shot (in the crease) and knocked Tuukka's leg in the process. And it was a bang-bang play too. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Stanley, didn't you say that Blake Wheeler was going to be as good as Mario Lemieux?

Never said that..but I have said 2 years ago after one particular game that Wheeler was playing just like Mario Lemieux that night....thats it ...and we have not seen yet the best of that young man 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Win win situation for me...I predicted a 4-3 Bruins win in OT tonight...but if ever Mr Rask gives another week goal I wont be right about the end results prediction but probably right about Khudo being in the net for next game...

GO BRUINS !

Sections
Shortcuts