Khudo time ? Already ? ....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Khudo time ? Already ? ....

Two stupid penalties! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

DO YOU BELIEVE THIS THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT THIS GAME GOES IN OT..AND IF THE BRUINS SCORE IN OT GUESS WHAT..ANOTHER GREAT PREDICTION,,,.RIGHT SCORE RIGHT TEAM AND EVEN THE OT PREDICTED...UNREAL ,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Tuuka!!!

Kid is playing unreal. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh f... What a great save by Rask with less than a minute ...wow

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Screw you Ference, go ride your bike home!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

is stanley a troll? is it time for him to go away? did tukka take a $#!T in his fruity pebbles? should stanley kill himself? is stanley sexually attracted to khudo?

just asking question here...

I brought this up last year becuase BDC had that troll that would duplicate avatars and user names. I'm begining to think it is not Stanley like last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

is stanley a troll? is it time for him to go away? did tukka take a $#!T in his fruity pebbles? should stanley kill himself? is stanley sexually attracted to khudo?

I brought this up last year becuase BDC had that troll that would duplicate avatars and user names. I'm begining to think it is not Stanley like last year.

Give me a beak !   ok Saturday Khudomn will be in the net...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

When will this topic go away ? At best, Khudobin will play in back to back situations.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

When will this topic go away ? At best, Khudobin will play in back to back situations.

No problem jpBsSoxFan's.....lets stop talking about the best NHL goalie being benched......its just like the Pens would keep Crosby on the bench for the 3 first games of the season..go figure !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Yea this is way too over top to be the real Stanley! Which is saying something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

No problem jpBsSoxFan's.....lets stop talking about the best NHL goalie being benched......its just like the Pens would keep Crosby on the bench for the 3 first games of the season..go figure !

You do realize you just said Khudo was the best goalie in the NHL right ?  How do you base that on ?  It just seems like your ready to pull the plug on Rask after every goal he allows. Can I have some of what you're drinking?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You are completely insane if you think Khudobin is the best goalie in the league.

Stanley, do you know what goalie has the best save percentage in the NHL over a minimum of 100 games played?

Rask. .926 - And that's not just for current players, that's the highest EVER.

You love this prediction game so much how about this one - Khudobin will barely see the ice, while Rask wins the Vezina. That's a longshot prediction and it still isn't as crazy as the majority of yours.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You do realize you just said Khudo was the best goalie in the NHL right ?  How do you base that on ?  It just seems like your ready to pull the plug on Rask after every goal he allows. Can I have some of what you're drinking?

Easy ..go to NHL.COM.  find Khudo and take a look at his stats

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley, he's only faced 179 shots in his entire career - he's had good games, but to proclaim him the greatest in the league is ludicrous. If when he gets to the 100 game total he has a better % than Rask, I'll eat my computer.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Easy ..go to NHL.COM.  find Khudo and take a look at his stats

He has the stats of the career backup/minor leaguer that he is. A better goalie gets more than 7 NHL games in 5 years. He did manage to play 60 games in the East Coast League over that time frame though. Bravo!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He has the stats of the career backup/minor leaguer that he is. A better goalie gets more than 7 NHL games in 5 years. He did manage to play 60 games in the East Coast League over that time frame though. Bravo!

[/QUOTE]

Dez, I've realized it's useless to argue with him using facts. Of all goalies to ever play a minimum of 100 games, Tuukka Rask has the all-time best save percentage and he is also tied for the 8th best GAA with some guy named Hasek. Stanley has no concept of how to evaluate the level of Rask's skill and has seen Khudobin play in one game for the Bruins and thinks he's the reincarnation of Frank Brimsek. It's futile trying to reason with him on this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

red reasoning and Stanley never belong in the same sentence. He is more out of touch with reality than anyone I've ever met. He makes predictions and every once in awhile he gets one right and he says "SEE LOOK! I WAS RIGHT!" News flash Stanley even a broken watch is right twice a day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Like Tommy, Stanley was left with Uncle Ernie as a child. Unlike Tommy, he wasnt deaf, dumb and blind at the time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Experts who make fantastic predictions are always considered as fools...exactly what happened here in Montreal when I predicted the cup to the BRUINS in 2011...samething this year ..I keep saying that the Bruins will win their 7th Stanley Cup.....samething with Khudo...go ahead call me an idiot , insult me ...and by the end of the season I hope you will all apolodgies and red will eat het labtop...

DO NOT FORGET GUYS WE ARE ALL BRUINS FANS

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

how'd your predictions for that 2012 cup go? You're 1 for six so far this season Stan, how is that an "expert that makes fantastic predictions"?