khudobin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

khudobin

Why not give this guy a look? Turco can't play in the playoffs and what if Tuuka is not ready? I would be nice to see how Khudobin does with some NHL games in the event he ends up backing up TT in the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

Re: khudobin

In Response to khudobin:
    [QUOTE]Why not give this guy a look? Turco can't play in the playoffs and what if Tuuka is not ready? I would be nice to see how Khudobin does with some NHL games in the event he ends up backing up TT in the playoffs.
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

I believe they plan on giving him a game or 2 before the end of the regular season jsut in case he's needed.  It's a no brainer, especially if they have the 2 seed locked up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

wouldn't mind seeing one game each from khudobin and hutchinson- the better performance gets the playoff spot (until tuukka is back of course). they've both won their last starts- khudobin 2 goals allowed, hutch 1 goal allowed. just a thought. one against the rangers on sunday. one against the sabres on thursday. or do you play TT until the division is locked up? it'll be interesting to see how they manage TT in the coming week.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

My gut tells me they'll play Khubodin next week against the Sens. The rest will be TT. 

I don't think Hutch gets to play one this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: khudobin:
    [QUOTE]My gut tells me they'll play Khubodin next week against the Sens. The rest will be TT.  I don't think Hutch gets to play one this year.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I agree, I think they let the kid play one of the final 5 games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

if i were making the decisions....TT-sat vs. isles, khudobin-sun vs. rangers, TT-tue vs. pens, TT-thurs vs. ott, khudobin/huthinson-sat vs. sabres. give khudobin a second start if he plays well vs. nyr, if not to hutchinson goes the start vs. buffalo. the last start might be a game of imprortance/ might not. if it's not, let one of the young guys play. if home ice is on the line, there's no one i'd rather have in net than our boy TT. this will sort itself out by this weekend. GO BRUINS    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I think the B's need to worry less about who's backing Thomas up and more about Thomas.  Whether its Khudobin or Hutch, 1 NHL game isnt going to matter one way or the other if by some nightmare one of them has to be the Bruins' goaltender in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.  Not seeing how that situation is mitigated in any way.

Clearly, the B's have to put all their eggs in TT's basket.  Its not like Tuukka is here, in shape, and is a viable option. So, manage TT based on how HE's feeling, and forget the rest of it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: khudobin:[QUOTE]I think the B's need to worry less about who's backing Thomas up and more about Thomas.  Not seeing how that situation is mitigated in any way. Clearly, the B's have to put all their eggs in TT's basket.  Its not like Tuukka is here, in shape, and is a viable option. So, manage TT based on how HE's feeling, and forget the rest of it. Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Having Mottau, Zanon and Corvo just in case the Bs have injuries to their D corp (like now) is very securing to me. Knowing that Khudobin has played some NHL games recently is also reassuring in case Rask gets shutdown for the season. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think it is better that Khudo takes shots in the ahl rather than riding the pine in the nhl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://blogs.providencejournal.com/sports/bruins/2012/03/sweeney-no-callup-for-khudobin-until-after-weekend.html

"Anton is back playing (after a wrist injury), which is the good thing. He'll play this weekend (in Providence), as well,'' Sweeney said.

"In all likelihood, he'll get a game, at least,'' in the NHL before Boston's regular season ends on April 7. Providence has road games in Albany, Springfield and Hartford this weekend."

http://theahl.com/playoff-primer-s13201

Looks like the P-Bruins will fall short of the playoffs