Khudobin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Khudobin

Really like what I see so far, looks real quick side to side, comes out and challenges shooters. Looks even quicker after watching Turco. Looks very comfortable in net.

I know it's early, I get excited.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Khudobin

With you on this one Kel. Future looks good for the B's in net

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

........."trade tukka" thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Khudobin:
    [QUOTE]Future looks good for the B's in net
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

After 20 minutes, I think it's a bit early to state this.

He has stopped a few pucks, however.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Khudobin:
    [QUOTE]Really like what I see so far, looks real quick side to side, comes out and challenges shooters. Looks even quicker after watching Turco. Looks very comfortable in net. I know it's early, I get excited.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Has a very compact, tidy style.  No wasted movements or flailing about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Seriously, he looks great !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sens are shooting a lot from the outside thanks to the Bruins boxing in front although he has made a couple of nice saves.
    Doesn't look nervous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]With you on this one Kel. Future looks good for the B's in net

Not for long Lord! Either he, Rask or maybe even TT will be gone before next season.

Kel he looks like he's really worked on his movement compared to how he was in Minny! He still unorthodox, but he doesn't throw himself too far out of the play like he did the last couple times I watched him. Still early, but so far he's looked great! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]Sens are shooting a lot from the outside thanks to the Bruins boxing in front although he has made a couple of nice saves. Doesn't look nervous.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I would hope he is not nervous. He is 26 and has started in the NHL before. He should not be a delicate flower.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and boy can he do the splits.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

One more year in the AHL, call up here and there. Do you think TT will get an extension? Even if Anton plays more, should be able to get a trade done. TT TR or AK. Either way, goaltending is NOT an issue with the B's. That I can see

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]One more year in the AHL, call up here and there. Do you think TT will get an extension? Even if Anton plays more, should be able to get a trade done. TT TR or AK. Either way, goaltending is NOT an issue with the B's. That I can see

No more AHL for him. His deal is one way next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : No more AHL for him. His deal is one way next year.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

But probably not with the Bruins. He is a UFA come July 1.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : But probably not with the Bruins. He is a UFA come July 1.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    2013 right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : 2013 right?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yes not until 2013 before he's a UFA!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Everytime Edwards says his name it sounds like Who Da Man....

And with the way he is playing He is the man. Im glad they played him tonight. He looks good. First game or not. He looks good. He will be a fine back up if TR is not back in time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Yes not until 2013 before he's a UFA!

My mistake. You are right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Khudobin:[QUOTE] Everytime Edwards says his name it sounds like Who Da Man.... Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

Who? Do-bin and real good scouting by Bruins AHL scouts for sure.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Now how many times last year have I said that Khudobin was better than Rask ..if you look at my posts you will see it....this kid could be a number one in 50% of the NHL teams right now and will become B's number one before two years .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : No more AHL for him. His deal is one way next year.

A one way deal doesn't mean he can't play in the AHL.  It just means he'll earn his big salary no matter what level.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]Now how many times last year have I said that Khudobin was better than Rask ..if you look at my posts you will see it....this kid could be a number one in 50% of the NHL teams right now and will become B's number one before two years .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Be HONEST...How many games had you actually seen him play, when you made your BOLD prediction?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Be HONEST...How many games had you actually seen him play, when you made your BOLD prediction?
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't believe his answer anyway!
    Would flip flop over the number of games he's witnessed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: Khudobin": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Be HONEST...How many games had you actually seen him play, when you made your BOLD prediction? Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE] Thats how you tell someone that knows the game...saw him twice in the NHL and knew he was the real thing...978% save tonigh 45 shots 44 saves.....takebthat Mr Turco M Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

KPD and Fluto still have it in for Thomas.
    From Fluto's game blog`:

7:56 2d period: Bruins 2-0
    Anton Khudobin smothers a deflected Erik Karlsson shot. Wally Pipp Tim Thomas getting nervous back home.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]Now how many times last year have I said that Khudobin was better than Rask ..if you look at my posts you will see it....this kid could be a number one in 50% of the NHL teams right now and will become B's number one before two years .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

help me find those posts, are they before or after the ones about bruins missing the playoffs this year, pouliot getting 25 goals, no cup without wheeler, paille being the most under rated player in the league, seguin having the 2nd best one timer in the league behind ovechkin,  or are they somewhere in the middle?

Sections
Shortcuts