Khudobin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Khudobin

In Response to Re: Khudobin:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Khudobin": Thats how you tell someone that knows the game...saw him twice in the NHL and knew he was the real thing...Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but that statement alone, proves how little knowledge you have.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : help me find those posts, are they before or after the ones about bruins missing the playoffs this year, pouliot getting 25 goals, no cup without wheeler, paille being the most under rated player in the league, seguin having the 2nd best one timer in the league behind ovechkin,  or are they somewhere in the middle?
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

That's not nice. You know Stanley only likes to talk about the 5% of his guesses, he actually gets right :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Now how many times last year have I said that Khudobin was better than Rask ..if you look at my posts you will see it....this kid could be a number one in 50% of the NHL teams right now and will become B's number one before two years .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Because in this one game he proved he was better than a goalie who's played 3 years at the NHL level, won a playoff series and has led the National Hockey League in save percentage and goals against.

You are insane.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Great gm, 1 goal on 45 shots. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Great game from the wee commie...but, isn't it about time for another Facebook Zinger from Grand Master Timmy? Always remember kids, a Ref can Make you or Break you.      Jack Torrance
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but it sure is the time of year when flowers bloom and so does Leaky Lous 5-hole!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : A one way deal doesn't mean he can't play in the AHL.  It just means he'll earn his big salary no matter what level.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

And doesn't he have to clear waivers with every assignment on a one way deal? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: Khudobin": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : help me find those posts, are they before or after the ones about bruins missing the playoffs this year, pouliot getting 25 goals, no cup without wheeler, paille being the most under rated player in the league, seguin having the 2nd best one timer in the league behind ovechkin,  or are they somewhere in the middle? Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE] Pouliot got 17 goals so far, he took a little bit longer than I tought to adjust his style to the B's style but will get steady a minimum of 25 goals from now on....with Wheeler it would have been easier not that many 7 games rounds, Paille I still believe that he is underated I dont have the Bruins stats when Paille is not in the line up but it must be terrible Paille does so many little things on every shift he,s getting that you dont see all the time, finally I really believe that Seguin has the best one timer and the most accurate shot in the league, this kid will score 35 goals easy next year......and of course Khudobin will be a number one in thisleague within 2 years....I can tell after seeing a player once or twice, how talented he is. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hope PC is going to pay a visit to Marty Turco and tell him, Thanks Marty here is your last paycheck and good luck in your early retirement , Stanlet Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Khudobin": Pouliot got 17 goals so far, he took a little bit longer than I tought to adjust his style to the B's style but will get steady a minimum of 25 goals from now on....with Wheeler it would have been easier not that many 7 games rounds, Paille I still believe that he is underated I dont have the Bruins stats when Paille is not in the line up but it must be terrible Paille does so many little things on every shift he,s getting that you dont see all the time, finally I really believe that Seguin has the best one timer and the most accurate shot in the league, this kid will score 35 goals easy next year......and of course Khudobin will be a number one in thisleague within 2 years....I can tell after seeing a player once or twice, how talented he is. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

Stanely.... It would have been wheeler no peverley. I'd much rather have Peverley in a tight checking 3rd line swingman role. Wheeler is a weak first line forward, who is excelling in his role in Winnipeg. IMO Peverley would have similar numbers if he was still there.

This post just continues to get more assinine. Guaranteeing pouliot to score a MINIMUM of 25 when he's never scored more than 17 in 81 games seems like a really big stretch to me. He's been good and that 3rd line is rolling thats just a ridiculous claim.

And I think someone by the name of Stamkos would disagree about Seguin having the best one timer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Sorry, but that statement alone, proves how little knowledge you have.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Really, Biggskye? Taking shots at Stanley on this board is like kicking a puppy out of your way on the sidewalk. The guy is the least malicious poster ever and most enthusiastic B's fan on earth. Enjoy him or ignore him but smacking him is uncalled for.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Khodobin was great. Really liked what I saw, aggressive, fast well positioned.

I was hanging out with my dads friends and they were playing a drinking game, 1 drink everytime someone mispronounces Khudobin. I was shammerfaced by the time I left hahaha.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Really, Biggskye? Taking shots at Stanley on this board is like kicking a puppy out of your way on the sidewalk. The guy is the least malicious poster ever and most enthusiastic B's fan on earth. Enjoy him or ignore him but smacking him is uncalled for.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

I agree with biggskye about Stanley and I would never kick a puppy because I like them ( female parts and little dogs ).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : A one way deal doesn't mean he can't play in the AHL.  It just means he'll earn his big salary no matter what level.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I know that NAS, but if he's not in the NHL he'll be going back to Russia. PC had to pry him away from there on this last deal. PC signed him to this type of deal for a reason. In my heart of hearts I think this guy was brought in to either replace Rask, or Timmy. If he's not a Bruin, I think he'll be on one of the other teams that are desperate for a goalie. Columbus for example?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

The Bruins' organizational philosophy appears to include depth at the goalie position. I believe I've heard this from both PC and Neely in interviews more than once. By depth they seem to mean having 2 goalies that can be quality NHL starters on the team. To them, it's not a luxury to have 2 staters on your team, it's insurance that your team still has a great shot at winning if one goalie get hurt or falters. Will they trade Rask or Timmy? Only if they think Khudo and whichever goalie they don't trade away gives them that depth they like to have and are used to having.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

[QUOTE]Now how many times last year have I said that Khudobin was better than Rask ..if you look at my posts you will see it....this kid could be a number one in 50% of the NHL teams right now and will become B's number one before two years .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

How many games has this guy played for the Bruins? I'd say we need a larger body of work before even considering trading and excellent young goaltender like Tuukka Rask. This situation reminds of the back up quaterback who comes in for game that doesn't really count, has a great game, and everybody wants to bench the starter. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Khudobin:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : And doesn't he have to clear waivers with every assignment on a one way deal? Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

I beleive at his more to do with tenure in the NHL and AHL....

"Players can be assigned to the AHL (or for players on an entry-level contract, the ECHL) as many times as a team wishes without needing to clear waivers, until they have reached the amount of NHL games played . The player's salary, however, may come into play with respect to re-entry waivers, even if a player is not exempt from regular waivers (see the next section)."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm thinking we should change his nom de plume to Stanley the dreamer. Thought Khudobin did the most with his opportunity, and it gives Chiarelli the management capability to move Timmy for a strong Defense/forward return. IMO this has been Chiarelli's plan, all along.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]I'm thinking we should change his nom de plume to Stanley the dreamer. Thought Khudobin did the most with his opportunity, and it gives Chiarelli the management capability to move Timmy for a strong Defense/forward return. IMO this has been Chiarelli's plan, all along.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Stanley is not a dreamer just a hockey experts that has accumulated knowledges and expertise over the years by managing, coaching, watching, refering THE GAME ....Stanley has this unique talent to identify a talented player after seing him a couple of times and his % success is pretty good ...After seing Wheeler a few games he knew this player would become a Superstar in the NHL ...well guess what he is already a Star in Winnipeg...still young and will get even better...Pouliot : knew this guy was going to become a 25 ++ Goals scrorer ..he also is still very young and will get many 25 goals seasons starting next year (he took just a little longer than I was expection to adjust to CJ's system) ...watch him next season ! !  ........the only fan in the world that has predicted 3 Stanley Cups in a row to the BRUINS ...hummmm thats a pretty good one ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : I beleive at his more to do with tenure in the NHL and AHL.... "Players can be assigned to the AHL (or for players on an entry-level contract, the ECHL) as many times as a team wishes without needing to clear waivers, until they have reached the amount of NHL games played . The player's salary, however, may come into play with respect to re-entry waivers , even if a player is not exempt from regular waivers (see the next section)."
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sandog.  I thought it was strictly based on the contract type.  Khudobin would be snatched at the first opportunity if he had to clear. 
    I liked what we saw yesterday, but it's still a gamble to give him a roster spot next year. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Really, Biggskye? Taking shots at Stanley on this board is like kicking a puppy out of your way on the sidewalk. The guy is the least malicious poster ever and most enthusiastic B's fan on earth. Enjoy him or ignore him but smacking him is uncalled for.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

Your sig-line indicates that you are not a fan of trolls. I am not convinced that "Stanley" is not a 12 yo laughing at all of us.
    Adult males do not behave the way he does. The constant predictions, the OMG's, the bragging, and the constant flip-flopping, all indicate kid, too me.
    His pictures don't prove anything. They could be, of his dad.
    I was willing to ignore him when I thought he was just an adult, with some minor mental issues, but I get irritated at the thought, of some kid having fun at our expense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Einstein, Graham Bell, Picasso, Steve Jobs....they all have been called names such as having mental issues.....thanks to you biggkye ...I love u man .....and I will accept your apold when Pouliot will score his 25th next season and when Special K becomes a number one in the NHL ....take care man and happy Easter week end ! !  And ...GO BRUINS ! ! ! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Einstein, Graham Bell, Picasso, Steve Jobs....they all have been called names such as having mental issues.....thanks to you biggkye ...I love u man .....and I will accept your apold when Pouliot will score his 25th next season and when Special K becomes a number one in the NHL ....take care man and happy Easter week end ! !  And ...GO BRUINS ! ! !  Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013   Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013   Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013   Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013   Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013   Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013   
    I've never heard any of these guys referred to as having "mental issues". I truly hope you're aren't trying to make some half-assed comparison between yourself and them (although the answer is painfully obvious).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Khudobin:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Thanks Sandog.  I thought it was strictly based on the contract type.  Khudobin would be snatched at the first opportunity if he had to clear.  I liked what we saw yesterday, but it's still a gamble to give him a roster spot next year. Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

Well if PC decides to take an overwhelming offer for Thomas then yes I'm sure he might have some sleepless night with two twenty something year old goalies.

We can both thank DRCC, Bookboy and Oatescam as they usually straighten the board out on the NHL CBA. I also thought it was contract type as well.