Khudobin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Khudobin

In Response to Re: Khudobin:
    In Response to Re: Khudobin : Well if PC decides to take an overwhelming offer for Thomas then yes I'm sure he might have some sleepless night with two twenty something year old goalies. We can both thank DRCC, Bookboy and Oatescam as they usually straighten the board out on the NHL CBA. I also thought it was contract type as well.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Capgeek has a waiver calculator and assuming I put the data in correctly he is not exempt from waivers.  

http://www.capgeek.com/waiver_calculator.php?player_id=956&eleven_games_radio=0&eleven_games_year=-1&NHL_games=7&first_season=2007&Calculate=

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I never want to see Thomas in an opposing team's net . . .but if it has to happen,then once a year is the max- out of Conference please!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

I never want to see Thomas in an opposing team's net . . .but if it has to happen,then once a year is the max- out of Conference please!
    Posted by Chef09

Agreed, if he's moved it should be a Ray Bourque type of trade.  A trade where the Bruins determine they are rebuilding, then trade him out west to a team looking to win now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: Khudobin : Agreed, if he's moved it should be a Ray Bourque type of trade.  A trade where the Bruins determine they are rebuilding, then trade him out west to a team looking to win now.
    Posted by BSXIII

TT may be on social security by the time that happens :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Khudobin : Thanks WalkTheLine..there are not too many people who understand what it is to be a BRUINS fan in the habs land...believe me I get insults, scratch on my Ford Escape for having a Bruins bumper sticker, phone calls after a loss to the habs late at night ...etc etc ...so being insulted by my own peers is not easy ..after all we are all BRUINS fans arent we ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Do you think it's possible they didn't even see the Bruins bumper sticker and just wanted to do this because you were driving a piece of crap ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

TT will bring a 2nd Stanley Cup in a row to the B's and could also win the Conny Smythe a 2nd year in a row and some of you are suggesting to trade him for a late round pick ???? It would take much more than that for Timmy but I am not against trading him after this season after all he is not getting any younger....what about Columbus for their 1st pick ??? Well, we will cross the bridge when we get to the river..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Khudobin : TT may be on social security by the time that happens :)
    Posted by biggskye

I hope that is the case. If the B's need to re-build in the next couple of years then PC would have really blown it

Sections
Shortcuts