Khudobin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: Khudobin

In Response to Re: Khudobin:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Your sig-line indicates that you are not a fan of trolls. I am not convinced that "Stanley" is not a 12 yo laughing at all of us. Adult males do not behave the way he does. The constant predictions, the OMG's, the bragging, and the constant flip-flopping, all indicate kid, too me. His pictures don't prove anything. They could be, of his dad. I was willing to ignore him when I thought he was just an adult, with some minor mental issues, but I get irritated at the thought, of some kid having fun at our expense.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

He's not a kid having fun at anyone's expense. He is what he is. A not too comlicated, overly enthusiastic Bruins fan in Montreal territory. Imagine how annoying he is to those people!! My advice is to ignore him if he bugs you.

Your name suggests Montana. Is that where you be? It's on the list of places I haven't been but hope to go someday.

Cheers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Well if PC decides to take an overwhelming offer for Thomas then yes I'm sure he might have some sleepless night with two twenty something year old goalies. We can both thank DRCC, Bookboy and Oatescam as they usually straighten the board out on the NHL CBA. I also thought it was contract type as well.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I posted this on the Qdoba thread, but what about Thomas/Khudobin Combo next year?  Tuukka would fetch quite a bounty, and I still think Thomas has some game left in him if it didn't work out. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

No doubt Khudobin was solid last night but before folks help Thomas or Rask pack their bags shouldn't his play be assessed over a longer period of time? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Khudobin was solid last night but before folks help Thomas or Rask pack their bags shouldn't his play be assessed over a longer period of time? 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, but I'm assuming the Bruins have watched plenty of him to make an informed decision, way more than I have that's for sure.  We'll know their evaluation by the move they make this off-season. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Absolutely, but I'm assuming the Bruins have watched plenty of him to make an informed decision, way more than I have that's for sure.  We'll know their evaluation by the move they make this off-season. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

scooter - True.  There's a crossroad coming in the Bruins' goal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Khudobin:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : but what about Thomas/Khudobin Combo next year?  Tuukka would fetch quite a bounty, and I still think Thomas has some game left in him if it didn't work out. Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

This will top Chiarelli's "Kessel trade" decision as his biggest this summer not enviable at all. I say he keeps Tuukka and Khudobin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : This will top Chiarelli's "Kessel trade" decision as his biggest this summer not enviable at all. I say he keeps Tuukka and Khudobin.
    Me too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : This will top Chiarelli's "Kessel trade" decision as his biggest this summer not enviable at all. I say he keeps Tuukka and Khudobin.

I second this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Me too.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yep.  PC will be looking towards the future.  In that regard go with the youth.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : I know that NAS, but if he's not in the NHL he'll be going back to Russia. PC had to pry him away from there on this last deal. PC signed him to this type of deal for a reason. In my heart of hearts I think this guy was brought in to either replace Rask, or Timmy. If he's not a Bruin, I think he'll be on one of the other teams that are desperate for a goalie. Columbus for example?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Isn't Burkie looking for a goalie (still)? And he may just have another lottery pick to trade. Then B's could get lucky for a 3rd time with a Leaf pick... Na.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Isn't Burkie looking for a goalie (still)? And he may just have another lottery pick to trade. Then B's could get lucky for a 3rd time with a Leaf pick... Na.....
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

I would not trade TT to TO. He is at his best when he is angry. To have the B's face a p***ed off Thomas so many times a year would not be a good thing. I am actually thinking Chicago. Hawks need a true #1 and they want to contend right now (not 5 years from now) so they may fork over some nice draft picks and/or prospects.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Isn't Burkie looking for a goalie (still)? And he may just have another lottery pick to trade. Then B's could get lucky for a 3rd time with a Leaf pick... Na.....
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

Arguably Burke has the spotlight on him right now more than any other time since he's been with the Leafs.  Their fans would go nuts if her were to swing something like this considering the present non-playoff state of their team.  I'd love it though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Interesting that there is a goalie projected to go in the late 1st round of the 2012 draft. Maybe the B's can dangle TT for whomever has the pick to draft him? Goalie stability for the future at the expense of the present?

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2012/NHL-Draft-Profiles/Andrei-Vasilevski

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Interesting that there is a goalie projected to go in the late 1st round of the 2012 draft. Maybe the B's can dangle TT for whomever has the pick to draft him? Goalie stability for the future at the expense of the present? http://www.mynhldraft.com/2012/NHL-Draft-Profiles/Andrei-Vasilevski
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    I'd want more than a late 1st for TT. The Bruins could possibly use their own pick if they want to draft that guy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : I'd want more than a late 1st for TT. The Bruins could possibly use their own pick if they want to draft that guy.

Maybe, but if the idea is to free up cap space (not inherit more) then picks are the way to go I think.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Maybe, but if the idea is to free up cap space (not inherit more) then picks are the way to go I think.
    I agree regarding getting a pick in return. I just ideally want to see it in the top 15.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

If that is the benchmark then I would go with TB who need a legit #1 goalie and not necessarily another youngster. Perhaps TT and a middle of the road prospect for their #9 pick (I am a fan of Griffen Reinhart).

Washington also has 2 picks in the top 15 so maybe they would be willing to part with one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]If that is the benchmark then I would go with TB who need a legit #1 goalie and not necessarily another youngster. Perhaps TT and a middle of the road prospect for their #9 pick (I am a fan of Griffen Reinhart). Washington also has 2 picks in the top 15 so maybe they would be willing to part with one.
    I'd also sure like to see him traded out of the conference.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : I'd also sure like to see him traded out of the conference.

Now you're just getting picky.....just kidding Smile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Now you're just getting picky.....just kidding
    No, you're right. I just had a look and the obvious trading partners aren't jumping out at me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Really, Biggskye? Taking shots at Stanley on this board is like kicking a puppy out of your way on the sidewalk. The guy is the least malicious poster ever and most enthusiastic B's fan on earth. Enjoy him or ignore him but smacking him is uncalled for.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

I agree.  Stanley is fun.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : I agree.  Stanley is fun.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Now it's Stanley?
    If I remember correctly, one of the very few times you even acknowledged that he existed on this board, you referred to him, as "the fool".
    Maybe he is just a harmless buffoon, but he has a stink of troll on him, that he just can't seem to wash off.
    Since a lot of people seem to get a kick out of him, I will just quit responding to him, and leave him to his silliness.
    If I find him annoying enough, I will just put him on ignore.
    Have a good day NAS. Hope we get to witness another playoff run :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : He's not a kid having fun at anyone's expense. He is what he is. A not too comlicated, overly enthusiastic Bruins fan in Montreal territory. Imagine how annoying he is to those people!! My advice is to ignore him if he bugs you. Your name suggests Montana. Is that where you be? It's on the list of places I haven't been but hope to go someday. Cheers

Originally from Alberta. We have some 'big sky' in this country, too :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : He's not a kid having fun at anyone's expense. He is what he is. A not too comlicated, overly enthusiastic Bruins fan in Montreal territory. Imagine how annoying he is to those people!! My advice is to ignore him if he bugs you. Your name suggests Montana. Is that where you be? It's on the list of places I haven't been but hope to go someday. Cheers

Thanks WalkTheLine..there are not too many people who understand what it is to be a BRUINS fan in the habs land...believe me I get insults, scratch on my Ford Escape for having a Bruins bumper sticker, phone calls after a loss to the habs late at night ...etc etc ...so being insulted by my own peers is not easy ..after all we are all BRUINS fans arent we ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Khudobin : Thanks WalkTheLine..there are not too many people who understand what it is to be a BRUINS fan in the habs land...believe me I get insults, scratch on my Ford Escape for having a Bruins bumper sticker, phone calls after a loss to the habs late at night ...etc etc ...so being insulted by my own peers is not easy ..after all we are all BRUINS fans arent we ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Not all of us promised to stop posting after proclaiming the Bruins would miss the playoffs. Some of us choose to stand by the team when things look rough. Others try to cut and run, only to return when things look brighter, armed with nothing more than a bevy of welched bets. Boo-hoo, poor Stanley.