Kiddie Korps on D not wilting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Kiddie Korps on D not wilting

As a matter of fact, they are thriving.

It will be very tough to sit any of them out.

A tip of the hat to Dougie, Torey and Steve. You deserve it, boys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Kiddie Korps on D not wilting

It's strange actually wanting Krug to have possession of the puck in the offensive zone.  His skating is so damn good he can find the shooting lane easier than anyone else back there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Those kids put a big big smile on this old Bruin fan's face !  I love that Krug !  NEVER sit him !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Bartkowski 19:12 TOI, led team in hits w/ 6, +1

Krug 18:08 TOI tied for team lead in shots with w/4

Hamilton 14:44 TOI

This group has played with a ton of poise and have been very good.  Will be great to get back the healthy vets, CJ will have some decisions to make.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Bartkowski 19:12 TOI, led team in hits w/ 6, +1

Krug 18:08 TOI tied for team lead in shots with w/4

Hamilton 14:44 TOI

This group has played with a ton of poise and have been very good.  Will be great to get back the healthy vets, CJ will have some decisions to make.

I hope he decides to keep all three of them in. This team is playing too well to make changes at this very moment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

If and when Dennis is healthy he will replace one of them. The question is which one, I think he'd replace Hamilton. Once the 3 were inserted into the line up they became a much more up-tempo team, fun to watch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They're playing awesome.  Against Pittsburgh (most likely), I'd prefer Seidenberg and Redden.  Crosby, Malkin and Neal are just a little better than Hagelin, Callahan and Nash.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

They're playing awesome.  Against Pittsburgh (most likely), I'd prefer Seidenberg and Redden.  Crosby, Malkin and Neal are just a little better than Hagelin, Callahan and Nash.

I think your probably correct there nas. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think your probably correct there nas. 

+2....I agree. I feel experience outways youth. Not to say I dont like what I see from these kids....I really like Barts play. Krug has been involved offensively. Id still prefer Hamilton and Bart over Krug. Theyre more stay at home D players and bigger bodied. Krug has been a joy to watch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

who is steve ?

Im really impressed with the 3 rookie D men, exciting that next year they all should B a regular.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

At this point, I'm not sure Seidenberg comes in in game 4, even if he's good to go.  Being up 3-0 gives Julien that luxury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to wallydouglas's comment:

who is steve ?

Im really impressed with the 3 rookie D men, exciting that next year they all should B a regular.

Ha, ha!!  I think he was a quarterback for the Falcons back in the 80's...  pretty good one too.

Obviously,  it's Matt Bartkowski.

BTW...  B's future looks bright with these 3 defensemen maturing like they have.  Now Claude and Cam can focus on offense in the draft and FA.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

One of the upsides of the kids' play is how it impacts PC's cap manipulations next year. If he let Redden Ference and Johnson walk, he'd still have 7 D with Krug, Bartkowski, Hamilton Chara, Seidenberg, McQuaid and Boychuk. That's $18.933 million to the D. He has 11 forwards under contract (not counting Savard) for $37.75 million, with a total committed payroll of 56.683. If Savard goes LTIR that leaves him 7.617 to get his keepers signed and two more forwards.

A buyout to someone like Peverley gives enough space for the holes to be filled with promotions from Providence. Not ideal, but we knew it would be a tight cap year, and the performance of these three young D - and their entry level contracts - gives PC a lot more wiggle room.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

You can just tell the Rags were not expecting the increased mobility on the back end the kids brought.

That team looks dumbfounded and for some reason Torts can't or is unable to make the necessary adjustments.

NAS is right, though, the Pens are a very different animal and a new strategy is needed in the ECF.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Assuming it's the Pens - it's still a 2-1 series - Ottawa wins at home tonight and it's a whole new ball of wax.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Sorry, Matt Bartkowski.

There is a Steve Bartkowski somewhere. Maybe another sport - it rings a bell.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Assuming it's the Pens - it's still a 2-1 series - Ottawa wins at home tonight and it's a whole new ball of wax.

True....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In fact if the B's get through and it's the Sens, going with Krug may work as a counterbalance to Karlsson's speed off the back end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

One thing I know for sure, no matter who the B's play adjustments are going to have to be made.

Considering the fine job CJ is doing with the kids against the Rangers I now have full confidence in him doing so next round.

This is the first time I have ever said  have complete confidence in CJ, by the way.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Good thing they got a chance, I mean good thing there were injuries or Bs fans wouldn't have found out what i've seen in Providence.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Sorry, Matt Bartkowski.

An ex-NFL QB.

Didn't you just put down NFL football in an earlier post............and now your ringing bells from retired NFL players.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sorry, Matt Bartkowski.

There is Steve Bartman, JMWs favorite baseball fan or how he reffered to Matt Bartkowski...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Sorry, Matt Bartkowski.

An ex-NFL QB.

Didn't you just put down NFL football in an earlier post............and now your ringing bells from retired NFL players.

The putdown is warranted, that's why it only rang bells.

If the American and Canadian Football were legitimate sports - I would have remembered.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Sorry, Matt Bartkowski.

An ex-NFL QB.

If the American and Canadian Football were legitimate sports - I would have remembered.

That's a shot - but I agree.  I'll always chuckle when recalling a sports segment years ago involving the Toronto Argonauts of the CFL.  The broadcaster, might have been Lance Brown of CFTO said and I paraphrase "There were 25,000 spectators down at the SkyDome dressed as empty blue seats to watch the Argos and the Ticats."  Brilliant!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Your hate for North American football is on par with my hate for that diving, ref chasing and riots in the stands sport known as soccer.