Kiddie Korps on D not wilting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Kiddie Korps on D not wilting

The Kids are able to complement the Bruins core. Krug's moves along the blue line are far more effective than the stand still of most experienced bruins D men, even Chara. Skating sure helps, and allows pinching without being caught up ice. I agree with Seids maybe replacing Hamilton. Even though Hamilton has looked good, he is still learning, and sometimes mimics the "experienced Bruins D by not moving as fast as the other young guys. Could be the coaching in Providence is better than the coaching clones alongside Claude.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Best part about their emergence is that the B's get to use their fresh legs and more offensive style for this round, and then they get Seids and the other veterans back fresh and rested for  the next round to bring some physical pain to the Penguins. I suspect that will be the way they attempt to attack the Penguins, as the Penguins' forecheck will be far superior to the Rangers', and will likely cause the young guys more difficulty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

The putdown is warranted, that's why it only rang bells.

If the American and Canadian Football were legitimate sports - I would have remembered.

Your hate for North American football is on par with my hate for that diving, ref chasing and riots in the stands sport known as soccer.

No Chowda, it is known everywhere as Football.

Leave it to the Americans, Canadians and Australians to pass off their "Handball" as Football. They may as well call their apples - oranges.

Last time I looked, the NFL, CFL and the AFL were not part of FIFA (Federation International de Football Associations).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

You live in a different world then me.

http://www.nasl.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

You live in a different world then me.

http://www.nasl.com/

No, Chowda. I live in the same world as you.

You were probably born and raised in North American, so I can see why you mix up soccer and football.

If you were born and/or raised elsewhere you won't have that confusion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but Pittsburgh can roll lines like no other. It'll be a tricky choice for Julien, but I still think you go with the shutdown pair by replacing Hamilton, keep the other pairings as they are now, and trust in the chemistry that is being built in this series:

Chara-Seidenberg

Bartkowski-Boychuck

Krug-McQuaid