Kill the Green Men

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewEnglandah. Show TheNewEnglandah's posts

Kill the Green Men

I just wanted to ask all Bruins fans who are going to game 4 tomorrow night to bring Sharpie Markers.  If the Green men (vancouver fans) are going to be there please draw massive Johnsons on their face.  (They gotta go to the bathroom at some point!) It would be awesome and I guarentee some media would get a picture of it.  Thank you!

Eternal Bruins Fan,

JJay

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Re: Kill the Green Men

Haha at you, everyone in Boston wishes they were green.

I dont even know what that means.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewEnglandah. Show TheNewEnglandah's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men:
    Haha at you, everyone in Boston wishes they were green. I dont even know what that means.
    Posted by HabsNo16

The two idiots that dress up in green spandex

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : The two idiots that dress up in green spandex
    Posted by TheNewEnglandah

So you arrogant Bostonians think that green spandex from head to toe makes someone look like an idiot? Bah, you know nothing of the real world.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

BTW, I voted for huge c*cks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewEnglandah. Show TheNewEnglandah's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : So you arrogant Bostonians think that green spandex from head to toe makes someone look like an idiot? Bah, you know nothing of the real world.
    Posted by HabsNo16

We aren't arrogant, we're just pissed off, you Canadiens...or should I paint with a broad brush and say Canadians are a bunch of pathetic human beings..talk about arrogant? the man with the "broken neck and severely concussed head" is the most arrogant of a player I've ever seen...who calls 911 because of a hockey game? Earlier in the playoffs I thought I was watching soccer there were so many "dives" and now I get to watch A*holes bite fingers and deliver cheap shots.........That being said.....most of the bruins are Canadian, so I'll stop here....Go Black and Gold!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

BTW, I voted for huge c*cks.
    Posted by HabsNo16

Happy fishing. It appears that you've already hooked one but can you land it??? ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : We aren't arrogant, we're just pissed off, you Canadiens...or should I paint with a broad brush and say Canadians are a bunch of pathetic human beings..talk about arrogant? the man with the "broken neck and severely concussed head" is the most arrogant of a player I've ever seen...who calls 911 because of a hockey game? Earlier in the playoffs I thought I was watching soccer there were so many "dives" and now I get to watch A*holes bite fingers and deliver cheap shots.........That being said.....most of the bruins are Canadian, so I'll stop here....Go Black and Gold!
    Posted by TheNewEnglandah

Put your broad brush away. If you pay attention to CanadiAns posting, you'll see that there is great disdain for the conduct of the VAnucks. And the Habs guy is just yankin' the chains of the sensitive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

DON'T KILL YOU'LL END UP IN JAIL...PLEASE DON'T MAKE BOSTONIANS LOOK WORST THAN THEY ALREADY ARE....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

This thread made me laugh. If option A that actually happened it would be superb.

BTW Habs is a boston fan trolling MTL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Stupidest post ever . The game is between 2nhl hockey teams, not 2 countries and not 2 team fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD MY HUSBAND BUT HE'S SO STUBBORN ANYWAY I LOVE HIM

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Stupidest post ever . The game is between 2nhl hockey teams, not 2 countries and not 2 team fans.
    Posted by wallydouglas

You are wrong Wallydouglas, this is between two countries, Vancouver and America.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

HEY YOUNG MAN... VANCOUVER IS A CITY HUBBY TOLD ME.. BUT FOR WHAT I KNOW IT'S BOSTON COUNTRY AND CANADA...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : You are wrong Wallydouglas, this is between two countries, Vancouver and America.
    Posted by HabsNo16

Vancouver is a country?  I didn't know that.
    I guess my Boston education fails me...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerrharr. Show gerrharr's posts

...or your subtlety detector.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : Vancouver is a country?  I didn't know that. I guess my Boston education fails me...
    Posted by -sabot-13

Well now you know. No wonder you Americans are all stupid.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : Well now you know. No wonder you Americans are all stupid.
    Posted by HabsNo16

Boston: Hub of Education and Medicine
    Montreal:  Hub of Hookers and Riot victims...  with xtra snow to shovel.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : Boston: Hub of Education and Medicine Montreal:  Hub of Hookers and Riot victims...  with xtra snow to shovel.
    Posted by -sabot-13

So?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : So?
    Posted by HabsNo16

Throw him a bone Habs, maybe he'll get the picture.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Apparently they don't drink anything four hours before game time so they don't
    have to go to the washroom-true

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Apparently they don't drink anything four hours before game time so they don't have to go to the washroom-true
    Posted by Canadianfan6

Luckily though, a heroin needle goes right through the fabric.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh dear god. 

some people. 

sarcasm. 

the definition of sarcasm is - oh never mind.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewEnglandah. Show TheNewEnglandah's posts

Posted by wallydouglas

Get a sense of humor chief....I understand its a game against 2 teams, and although I may be partial, if the Bruins win, we can say we won it fair and square, you can't say the same for the Canucks, they've resolved to cheap antics that crap on the game of hockey, Canucks fans should be embarressed of their team............. it would just be funny if some one did it, that's all I'm saying

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : Well now you know. No wonder you Americans are all stupid.
    Posted by HabsNo16

Dumb ! I'm a Canadian and no way Americans are stupid....Habs fans are stupid and BTW, Canadians are stupid ! Can I change my citizenship right now ??!???!?? Fuc*ing classless Canadians !
    Go home HabsNo16 ! Pathetic little people ! I'm sick to live here in Quebec, I want to live in Boston, USA ! Peolple here in Quebec, especialy hockey fans are idiots !

People like you make me embarassed to be Canadian !

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

Go Bruins !  We want the CUP !

Where's Habs right now ??? hahahahahahahahahahaha !

Dumb !

Sections
Shortcuts