Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Kill the Green Men

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Re: Kill the Green Men

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men:
    In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : Dumb ! I'm a Canadian and no way Americans are stupid....Habs fans are stupid and BTW, Canadians are stupid ! Can I change my citizenship right now ??!???!?? Fuc*ing classless Canadians ! Go home HabsNo16 ! Pathetic little people ! I'm sick to live here in Quebec, I want to live in Boston, USA ! Peolple here, especialy hockey fans are idiots ! People like you make me embarassed to be Canadian ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! Go Bruins !  We want the CUP ! Where's Habs right now ??? hahahahahahahahahahaha ! Dumb !
    Posted by Peanator

Great post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

LOL Classic! Remember it is not funny when you have to expalin your humour...OMG you are a funny turd!

In Response to Re: Kill the Green Men : You are wrong Wallydouglas, this is between two countries, Vancouver and America.
    Posted by HabsNo16

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Stay classy. One of them might sit on you.
    http://twitpic.com/58ue4o

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

too funny...the picture of fitness and health!
    I think a whole bunch of Bruins fans should dress the same way and do disgusting things and mock them...now, that would be a hoot! You would not be able to tell who was who. It would kill their plans.

Stay classy. One of them might sit on you. http://twitpic.com/58ue4o
    Posted by BsLegion

Sections
Shortcuts