Kings fire Murray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Kings fire Murray

It makes tomorrow night a little more interesting, both with Chara out and with the opponent playing their first game for their new coach. Granted that didn't seem to help the Caps or Canes all that much. John Stevens is the interim coach - wasn't too impressed with him behind the Philly bench, as that team always seemed to underachieve.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Kings fire Murray

That was only a matter of time as Murray has way too much talent. Kings players stop responding to him a year ago. Simmonds couldn't wait to get out of there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

My prediction takes more hits. I'm staying with it, though. Any names being mentioned?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Murray, how many teams won the Cup with him?  None.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Eh, I still think as good as the yeam is they don't have the "it" factor to put them over the top. Maybe JS can give them a swagger implant.
    In Response to Kings fire Murray:
    [QUOTE]It makes tomorrow night a little more interesting, both with Chara out and with the opponent playing their first game for their new coach. Granted that didn't seem to help the Caps or Canes all that much. John Stevens is the interim coach - wasn't too impressed with him behind the Philly bench, as that team always seemed to underachieve.
    Posted by Dave24[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Murry isn' an NHL coach. His track record speaks for it's self. Maybe a GM like his bro in Ottawa, but not a coach. I'm betting he will never coach an NHL team again. Drinks are on me if he does.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

This is no surprise.  That team is too loaded to be playing the way they are.

Maybe team chemistry isn't right.  Richards does have a tendency to divide a room.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Kings fire Murray:
    [QUOTE]This is no surprise.  That team is too loaded to be playing the way they are. Maybe team chemistry isn't right.  Richards does have a tendency to divide a room.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

That's a something I hadn't really given much thought to but you may be right.  'Cause there's no doubt that's a talented team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

They will start to win now that Murray is gone