Kitty Bar the Door

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

Re: Kitty Bar the Door

I don't like negativity!!!

I don't like picking apart a good win with "they shoulda...they coulda". You get my drift.

I did not see the game, I live in Florida and only get to see what's on NBC, etc.  It sounds like they went into their "prevent defense" mode again. If so, I understand and agree with the complaining. I've been watching them do that since Teddy Greene was a rookie. It's a lousy strategy. Only works about 1/2 the time. They blew a lot of 3rd period leads doing that  this year. Who is at fault? I cannot say, but, I think the coach oughtta have a lot to say about it. I don't think they should 'rub the other team's nose in it' but should still attack, sorta kinda go with what got you there.

Gar

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Just under 50 shots tonight unacceptable, Lurch, Seids thought he was at morning skate, the back end looked below average out there tonight.

You do realize that Toronto was just 4 goals from being 2nd in the Conference in scoring? This is not the Florida Panthers they're playing.

I have also seen TO get ONE shot on net in a period. Not sure what your point is.

Really? My point escapes your comprehension? Let me recapusulate starting with yours..

Your point:  Our back-end looked flustered at times. My point: Toronto has an explosive offense. Your point: Ok, you've seen Toronto get one shot in a period. So what.. it happens to even the best of teams.

Do you expect even a very good defense to absolutely smother Toronto? You do know the Box +1 allows for plenty of shots by its nature? Pushing them to the perimeter? Exactly what happened last night.

Bruins win. Be happy.. unless youre a Toronto fan, which Im thinking is more likely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Bottom line they won.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Where did that expression come from?

Google gives too many results, it should be spelled out here.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from campbellscolon. Show campbellscolon's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

would you rather watch the Bruins win or lose?

Only the NHLOA can make that call..wait a minute, are you Gregorys Daddy?

Go B'S Go

I agree, he must be. Of course, I wear aluminum foil on my head all day (its safe to take it off at night) so what do I know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

3 wins.  13 to go.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from campbellscolon. Show campbellscolon's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

3 wins.  13 to go.  

Shupy, you sound like Gregorys Daddy.

Go B'S Go

The radio transmitter in your teeth can pick up what Gregorys daddy says? Damn, I need to upgrade.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Great we won the game, but that was an ugly 3rd period 2 posts on our heels for majority of the period. CJ system makes its so painful to watch this team with a lead.

I always thought it was "Katey bar the door".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/213750.html

this is the internet after all right?

Sections
Shortcuts