Knight has stranglehold on Hamilton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Knight has stranglehold on Hamilton

4-1 last night for Knight's Knights. Up 3-1 in series.

Both Knight and Hamilton off the scoresheet.

Highlights:
    http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video/index/id/e0dcbe650bab5e13cf3c8a95db8d742d

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Knight has stranglehold on Hamilton

Will be watching this one tomorrow. Hope the Knights win, being from London and all. Don't get me wrong, Dougie can have a 1 goal, 2 assist night, as long as London gets 3-4 past the Vis.

Sorry Chowda

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Knight has stranglehold on Hamilton:
    Will be watching this one tomorrow. Hope the Knights win, being from London and all. Don't get me wrong, Dougie can have a 1 goal, 2 assist night, as long as London gets 3-4 past the Vis. Sorry Chowda
    Posted by LordByron77

No biggie Lord. I am a Dogs fan but if they lose I will be cheering for London in the Memorial Cup. I like the way they play and they have many players who are exciting to watch.

Good season for Niagara but up to this point better one for London.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

The sooner Dougie has to start his off season work outs, the better!  I could care less if Niagra wins the memorial cup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

The sooner Dougie has to start his off season work outs, the better!  I could care less if Niagra wins the memorial cup.
    Posted by MeanE

I think high pressure games like the Memorial Cup and WJHC do a lot for a young player's development.  I'd like to see Dougie on that stage and shine.  It has to help.  The same can be said for Knight, but we know Dougie will be a fixture in the B's future.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

I've seen Knight play a little and less of Dougie and believe Dougie will be Bruins well before Knight is. Something about Jared that seems off. Yes a good scorer but I think his "team" mentality needs more work. Kinda like Seguin but with less talent.
    Dougie could probably get in the B's line-up as a 7th D-man but think he should get 1 full year with the P-Bruins. Too good to sit on the bench and play once in awhile. Maybe if a guy gets hurt during the season Dougie could step in and stay.

It will be exciting to watch these guys develop that is for sure

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Knight has stranglehold on Hamilton : I think high pressure games like the Memorial Cup and WJHC do a lot for a young player's development.  I'd like to see Dougie on that stage and shine.  It has to help.  The same can be said for Knight, but we know Dougie will be a fixture in the B's future.  
    Posted by scooter244

This is the Stanley Cup equivalent for junior players. I'm with you Scooter. I also want to see how they do in high pressure games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I've seen Knight play a little and less of Dougie and believe Dougie will be Bruins well before Knight is. Something about Jared that seems off. Yes a good scorer but I think his "team" mentality needs more work. Kinda like Seguin but with less talent. Dougie could probably get in the B's line-up as a 7th D-man but think he should get 1 full year with the P-Bruins. Too good to sit on the bench and play once in awhile. Maybe if a guy gets hurt during the season Dougie could step in and stay. It will be exciting to watch these guys develop that is for sure
    Posted by LordByron77

Byron, he is too young for Providence next year. So it would mean another year of Junior and then one year in AHL after that. Now, I have no problem with this if the kid needs that much more time but if he is ready, he might as well be a Bruin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Jared Knight out tonight. Looks like a Bruins game. Dogs have the majority of the play but are down 1  on a bad goal after the Dogs couldn't score on a 4 minute PP. looking bleak as the 2nd period winds down....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hamilton is down to his last period of hockey this year if his team can't come back against London. The Knights are up 1-0 going into the 3rd but Niagra should gain some momentum if they can kill off the final seconds of an extended London PP. Knight didn't dress for London.

Sections
Shortcuts