Knight VS. Hamilton.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Knight VS. Hamilton.....

...in the OHL final. Hamilton had another 2 assists in game 5 to send Niagra Falls to the finals against the London Knights. This means the Bruins will have 1 player competing for the Memorial Cup next month. Any team is going to have trouble with the defending champion Sea Dogs who are currently 11-1 in the Q-league playoffs. On a side note, 16 year old phenom Nathan MacKinnon is looking to get his Halifax team to the Q finals. He's already got 26 points in 16 playoff games. His team is down 3-2 in the semi-final series after losing 9-0 last night in Rimouski.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Knight VS. Hamilton.....

Cool.  Keep us posted.  Is Randell still playing for somebody too?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Knight VS. Hamilton.....:
    [QUOTE]Cool.  Keep us posted.  Is Randell still playing for somebody too?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Knight's team beat Randell and Kitchener in the semis.
    http://www.chl.ca/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Knight VS. Hamilton.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knight VS. Hamilton..... : Knight's team beat Randell and Kitchener in the semis. http://www.chl.ca/
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Gotcha.  Thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

I live in the Niagara Peninsula and The Ice Dogs going this far is big hockey news. St. Catharines last time they had team going this far in Juniors was back in the days when the  St. Catharines Blachhawks/ the Teepees who in 1963 some went to Chicago and won Lord Stanley. I can't think of the players but anybody remember Stan Makita is one that i can think of.

Some familiar Bruins that came from teams in this area Cheevers Sanderson Stanfield Secord and now finally Dougie Hamilton. Once you pass the Lions Heads on the QEW welcome to St. Catharines home of the Ice Dogs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What is it about these kids from Cole Harbour , NS ? 
    Shupe,  what's in their water ?
    MacKinnon is only 16 years old. I watched early in the playoffs when they played Quebec, Patrick Roy's team, and the kid from amazing. 
    No matter what they did to him to slow him down, at times very dirty, he could not be stopped.
    Funny how MacKinnon amateur hockey resembles a lot to what Crosby did.  Some are even comparing the two but this kid already looks bigger and he's still growing.
    I could see major tanking next season to grab this kid. I hope it's not the Oilers, again!

BTW if P. Roy becomes the coach of the Habs it'll be a war between the Bruins and the Habs. Roy likes to goon it up and sends guys after the stars of the opposing team. That's what he tried to do to MacKinnon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/article/icedogs-clinch-at-home-win-bobby-orr-trophy/121667

Sections
Shortcuts