Koko sent to dressing room

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Koko sent to dressing room

Last night the Windsor Spits played one of their worst games in many years, losing 6-0 at home to the Guelph Storm, a team they just beat in Guelph 5-0 a few days prior.

Coach Bob Boughner was so upset after the Kosmachuk goal, their 5th, that he sent star centre Alex Khokhlachev to the dressing room for the rest of the game. This was with 3 mins left in the 2nd period.

“I watched Koko on TV at the world juniors and how well he played,” Boughner said.

“He’s one of our best players and I want him to take on a leadership role. I don’t want him waiting for someone to get him going.”

Koko was a -2 for the night and was on the ice when Kosmachuk scored. Not the first time that Boughner has sent one of his star players to the dressing room and told him not to return.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Koko sent to dressing room

was there a confrontation between the 2?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Koko sent to dressing room

In Response to Koko sent to dressing room:
    [QUOTE]Last night the Windsor Spits played one of their worst games in many years, losing 6-0 at home to the Guelph Storm, a team they just beat in Guelph 5-0 a few days prior. Coach Bob Boughner was so upset after the Kosmachuk goal, their 5th, that he sent star centre Alex Khokhlachev to the dressing room for the rest of the game. This was with 3 mins left in the 2nd period. “I watched Koko on TV at the world juniors and how well he played,” Boughner said. “He’s one of our best players and I want him to take on a leadership role. I don’t want him waiting for someone to get him going.” Koko was a -2 for the night and was on the ice when Kosmachuk scored. Not the first time that Boughner has sent one of his star players to the dressing room and told him not to return.
    Posted by winexpos[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.  It sounds like Koko has the perfect coach to prepare him for Julien.