Komisarek Available!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Komisarek Available!!!!

In other news stating the obvious; water is wet, the Hawks win  and Glen Healy is a dooche:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=417305

Best line was; "MK gave Leafs a list of 12 teams he'd accept a trade to but I'm told he'd pretty much accept a trade anywhere. Wants to play."

No kidding he would play anywhere. The problem is few teams want him to play for them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Komisarek Available!!!!

I'd love to have him instead of Ference.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thats a good one Nas, surely you jest. Maybe a good guy to have around so Lucic can stay sharp in the fisticuffs department but at $5 mil a year i'll take Andy "the finger" Ference any day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

There was a time when I'd agree without even thinking about it but it seems like Komi's game has really dropped off dramatically in recent years. I imagine that a change of scenery would do wonders for him but I'd rather see it be a GM other than PC that takes that bet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm bias when it comes to this therefore will not comment.  I'm still trying to get passes to meet players for Thursday game .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

There was a time when I'd agree without even thinking about it but it seems like Komi's game has really dropped off dramatically in recent years. I imagine that a change of scenery would do wonders for him but I'd rather see it be a GM other than PC that takes that bet.

ok just one thing, in structured D like the Bruins he would not look as bad.  I just doubt it very much the Bruins pick him up.  He'll end up playing for one of the NY teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kemcc. Show kemcc's posts

Almost as bad as when someone suggested we get Gomez. Maybe as an 8th d man  but he's useless in my books

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

hmmm....for twice the price?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

hes not playing though.  On a team like the bruins i think he would play with that edge again.  He hasnt been the same since lucic speed bagged him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

hes not playing though.  On a team like the bruins i think he would play with that edge again.  He hasnt been the same since lucic speed bagged him. 

Which time. I count three seperate incidents......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

One continous beating in my eyes.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Here's Shupeness with his IPad woo hoo !

I agree with you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

So would I.  He was an effective D guy with the Habs but arrived in Leafland under the weight of that huge contract and huge expectations and hurt his shoulder for an extended period.  Plus the Leafs were lousy.  Pre-Phaneuf he was looked to be The Man. 

On an elite team like the defense-first Bruins he wouldn't have that tag on him and just maybe his effectiveness would return.   I could see how he'd be odd-man out with the talented Jake Gardner set to return.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

One continous beating in my eyes.  

Over three years. Longest beating ever.....lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Believe, NAS, you'll change your mind quickly if he ever dresses for the Bruins.

Just think about it: Mikey can't even crack the Leaf defense. That says everything.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

Believe, NAS, you'll change your mind quickly if he ever dresses for the Bruins.

Just think about it: Mikey can't even crack the Leaf defense. That says everything.

If you think the leafs def is bad i suggest you watch them more.  They have 3 guys watching that could easily crack our bottom 6.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If you think the leafs def is bad i suggest you watch them more.  They have 3 guys watching that could easily crack our bottom 6.  

Still haven't figured out the auto-correct on that pad, huh?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Still haven't figured out the auto-correct on that pad, huh?

Im gonna start using text code on you soon.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just like Shawn Thorton when he got destroyed by Scott....Komosarek's carreer ended when he lost a vicious fight to Looch....kiss him good bye ....

instead of hoping for a player like Komisarek ...we should bench Thornton ...Bourque would have fit well against the habs ...what we need is speed ...Thornton cant skate anymore ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Pray tell, who might they be?

We are talking of the Toronto Marble Loafs, correct?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Komisarek much like Wideman, except worse, has the knack of doing the exactly correct stupid thing (penalty or turnover) at the exactly perfect time to lose games for you.

No.  I'd rather have Ference.  And mind you, I'm not thinking a whole heck of a lot of Ference's play of late.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'd take Komiserek on this team as it stands right now. Certainly put him in over Ference. Good hard nosed player who, if put onto a good team could be a valuable addition. I know, the Lucic beatings, but that to me speaks in favor of Komiserek. He's a gamer.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

Pray tell, who might they be?

We are talking of the Toronto Marble Loafs, correct?

Gunderson(sp)  Liles, Kom.    Watch them more.  They are very deep on def.  and AF stinks and McQ is not that great either.  i would want any of those 3 over AF and McQ.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Gunnarsson.  Sorry.