Komisarek Available!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Komisarek Available!!!!

In response to shuperman's comment:

Gunderson(sp)  Liles, Kom.    Watch them more.  They are very deep on def.  and AF stinks and McQ is not that great either.  i would want any of those 3 over AF and McQ.  

I didn't like Mini-Deharnais screening Rask behind McQuaid on the game tying goal.  That can't happen, he must be boxing him out from the front of the net not screening Rask.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Yea, Komisarek is not good. Run, do not walk away from any temptation to sign this guy. Someone here described him as 'hard-nosed' - that is so not what he is. He is a liability.

He was a 6 dressed up as a 9 as a Canadien before Lucic exposed him; a 5 dressed up as an 8 when Burke acquired him and he is now a 3 dressed up as a six before Carlisle stopped playing him.

His salary should be illegal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

And...he is injured only ALL the time! In no way would he be an upgrade over anyone in the Bruins Defence Corps - including Aaron Johnson...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Gunderson(sp)  Liles, Kom.    Watch them more.  They are very deep on def.  and AF stinks and McQ is not that great either.  i would want any of those 3 over AF and McQ.  

You're not serious are you? I am serious in asking this. 

Karl is recently hurt, but I would rate him as a #5 D. I know it was only one game, but Boston made him look really, REALLY bad last year when they pasted the Leafs 6-0. Made the whole Leaf D look bad.   

Liles was benched by the lowly Av's his last year there. I mean the AV's for christmas sakes. Best I rate him is a #6 on the Leafs. I'd trade him myself for a bag of pucks.

Komaseric is a train wreck. He hasn't played a good game in over 2 years. I don't care about the money, it's not mine, but do you want to tie up $5Mil this year and next for a guy that has been crap for the last 3 years? REALLY!!!!!! Over 12% of your payroll for next year to a guy that might not play at all, and even if he does, is not going to be a top 4 D. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I've been watching them for three years. Sorry, I don't see what you see at all.

I might take Gunnarson over Johnson, but that is it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Maybe if Komi isn't worried about getting smacked around by Lucic he will be able to get some of his edge back? Better to befriend the guy then get thumped again? lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Please NO!  Komisarek = McQuaid.  Why in the hell is Ference taking the criticisms on defense.  His time maybe closing in to an end of a career, but he is as good as one can get in a trade without making the dingy trade.  He is not Wide(out)man, or Kaberle!  He is affordable.  Komisarek is a joke.  Ference can still carry the puck and is intelligent enough to know his limitations.  Komisarek is a parking lot cone!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Please NO!  Komisarek = McQuaid.  Why in the hell is Ference taking the criticisms on defense.  His time maybe closing in to an end of a career, but he is as good as one can get in a trade without making the dingy trade.  He is not Wide(out)man, or Kaberle!  He is affordable.  Komisarek is a joke.  Ference can still carry the puck and is intelligent enough to know his limitations.  Komisarek is a parking lot cone!

Maybe Ference is injured or has the flu.  I've never seen him play so poorly.  He's been a turnover machine and his decision making has been misery.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

There's a reason he's out of the Leafs lineup and it isn't because he needs a rest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'd take Komiserek on this team as it stands right now.f Komiserek. He's a gamer.

By "Gamer"- Do you mean he comes to the arena, gets dressed, puts his skates on and skates around ?

I watch countless forwards walk all over him on a nightly basis. This did not happen as much when he was playing with Montreal. The one thing the Loafs need with their goaltending is good defensman. Just not as physical as he used to be and then throw in the contract.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Gunnarsson is a very talented dman, liles can move the puck better than either of our two and kom i think is more talented then either one as well.  Gunnarsson was just about off limits it trade talks.  If Liles was benched in his last yr in avs land he had 46 pts.  Hes a puck mover.  Heck he has 6 pts this year.  kom is hard nosed and plays with edge.  His confidence is toast. 

AF is a complete st inker this year.  AM is just not a great dman.  I like AM and AF but i dont think they are that great.  

my pt is these guys cant get into the leafs lineup bc their 6 are playing well.  Very well.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

This is good news. I'll need somebody to mow my lawn soon.