Kovalchuk is poison!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Kovalchuk is poison!

No Parise and healthy Kovalchuk = disaster
    Good thing we the Bruins did not go after Kovy last season. He is another plug like many Russian players too bad if he use his heart to play hockey he would a elite player. It almost seems the NJD fans are not even showing up to watch him play.
    I was in 50/50 favor to have Kovy as Bruin last year but now I am very content that we did not pursue Ilya. Of all that shock me Lou the GM for Jersey made this offer to get an so call elite player. They(NJD) are in such a cap jam and 100% frenzy. I am certain they will be doing some selling very quickly. The rest of team wil be on the block but they must keep Parise and Kovy for futureconsideration.The salvage of NJD is a junk yard war/Battle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Kovalchuk is poison!

In Response to Kovalchuk is poison!:
    No Parise and healthy Kovalchuk = disaster Good thing we the Bruins did not go after Kovy last season. He is another plug like many Russian players too bad if he use his heart to play hockey he would a elite player. It almost seems the NJD fans are not even showing up to watch him play. I was in 50/50 favor to have Kovy as Bruin last year but now I am very content that we did not pursue Ilya. Of all that shock me Lou the GM for Jersey made this offer to get an so call elite player.
    Posted by boborielly224

It was my understanding, that it was the owner that insisted on getting Kovalchuk. I don't think Lou wanted anything to do with him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"It almost seems the NJD fans are not even showing up to watch him play."

When the Devils have been in the Stanley Cup Finals they didn't sell out the organization has never had good attendance nothing to do with Kovalchuk.

"this offer to get an so call elite player."

Yah 346 goals already and he's only 27 yep he's all washed up alright. Is it Ilya's fault that Rolston 37, Arnott 36, Elias 34 and Langenbrunner 35 can't produce anymore ? Nope. Is it Kovalchuk's fault Broduer's save percentage is .887 (yep that's what it is no mis type) GAA is THREE goals a game ?

If Kovalchuk were Canadian born the media crush would not be so heavy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Well San Dog if you read between the fine lines In general I am writing they(NJD) must keep Parise and Kovy in order to salvage NJD mess.

Sections
Shortcuts