KPD needs nothing but his hatred for Bruins to condemn recently suspended Bruin hits, needs perfectly angled replays of hits on Bruins to even begin to consider anyone but a Bruin can make suspendable hit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

KPD needs nothing ...

KPD, I know you're here. What Canadian team has the pictures?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: KPD needs nothing but his hatred for Bruins to condemn recently suspended Bruin hits, needs perfectly angled replays of h...

In Response to KPD needs nothing but his hatred for Bruins to condemn recently suspended Bruin hits, needs perfectly angled replays of hits on Bruins to even begin to consider anyone but a Bruin can make suspendable hit:
    [QUOTE]KPD, I know you're here. What Canadian team has the pictures?
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

wth are you talking about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Re: KPD needs nothing but his hatred for Bruins to condemn recently suspended Bruin hits, needs perfectly angled replays of h...

He's obviously being blackmailed because nothing he writes has any basis in reality.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i probably should have gotten that, but i had no idea what you were talking about.

Sections
Shortcuts