Krecji Is Not A First Line Center

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Krecji Is Not A First Line Center

Krecji is a good player and with our current lineup he is very important to this team, but this team is lacking a true front line center and DK is not it. If the Bruins can package DK with draft picks or a prospect to get an upgrade at center(Parise), go for it. We still have Bergeron, Seguin, Campbell and Wheeler to fill the secondary roles at center.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: Krecji Is Not A First Line Center

are u crazy w savard gone u wanna trade krejci   seguin is lost out there campbell is a 4th line center at best and wheels really is a winger

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mudduck72. Show mudduck72's posts

while i would never tradw dk he really is nota first line center and he only strives when a true number 1 is playing ahead of him,and seguin really s--ks! he looks just awful out there. watching skinner play really enforces my opinion.he looks totally lost and wants nothing to do with the body or the puck!we have too many players like that krejci, wheeler,ryder,seguin,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

dk doesnt have to be a 1st line center and bergie is ideally a 2nd line center.  but with savy gone everyone else has to step it up.
    only way you could pkg him in any deal is if we had our eye on another center.

i personally believe we need a scoring winger but we could likely get Penner or Dumont a lot cheaper and would be healthy and ready to help now.  
    i think finding someone to spell chara is also a primary need.  

it will happen.  i have faith a deal or two will be made 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

DK never pretended to be a 1st line center. 

Bergeron and DK are 2nd line centres that can also play 1st or 3rd line centre roles. Its the luxury the bruins have

Please give it up with the Parise trade dream. His camp wants north of 7 million per year for 5 plus years when he is a FA next season. Its not going to happen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I would trade Package Krejci and a pick for Brad Richards in heartbeat, but that is not gonna happen

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Dallas would make that trade easily. 

Richards won't resign with the Bruins, so in the end its a bad trade for the Bruins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Krecji Is Not A First Line Center:
    [QUOTE]Dallas would make that trade easily.  Richards won't resign with the Bruins, so in the end its a bad trade for the Bruins
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    Seeing as how Dallas is actually in contention for the West, I doubt they are even thinking about trading him, thats why I said its not gonna happen

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

If they brought in a new winger to put on Krejci's line, I'd be all for it. A speedy scorer type. That would be an awful lot of speed on one line, and our second line would be a beastly, but skilled, line with Lucic-Bergy-Marchand. They would be like a 4th line that could score one per night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Krecji Is Not A First Line Center:
    [QUOTE]Krecji is a good player and with our current lineup he is very important to this team, but this team is lacking a true front line center and DK is not it. If the Bruins can package DK with draft picks or a prospect to get an upgrade at center(Parise), go for it. We still have Bergeron, Seguin, Campbell and Wheeler to fill the secondary roles at center.
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]

Name me one Center coming off a broken wrist and a concussion who has scored more goals and points than David Krejci?

Give me a break and David Krejci, too. Everyone is always ready to give Savard one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

It's almost like the same guy is talking to himself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shawnjararita. Show shawnjararita's posts

David Krejci looked a lot like a 1st line center during the Olympics playing for the Czechs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBruins02169. Show GoBruins02169's posts

In Response to Re: Krecji Is Not A First Line Center:
    [QUOTE] Krejci can center Lucic and Horton and that has been a successful top line.  Dominant top line maybe not, but very close.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Just by virtue of being on the ice at the same time Looch and Horton create space aroudn DK who is *ALMOST* as talented (it'll come with more time) as Savvy at putting the puck on the blade.

Looch and Horton are two huge guys who can move bodies when needed and the opposing defense HAVE TO respect their size, speed and scorign threat.  I don't care how snakebitten Horton has been, he has remained a threat around the net. 

Sections
Shortcuts