Krecji to make trip to Winnipeg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

Krecji to make trip to Winnipeg

Just saw this on tsn no details tho hopefully no too serious

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Krecji to make trip to Winnipeg

Let's hope it's just bad bruise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

He's likely got a big bad Boychuk bruise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Normally I would think that would be good news, but after hearing Kelly traveled to Pittsburgh last week only to be diagnosed with a broken tibia, who knows.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Didn't Kelly make the trip to the next game too......

Sure hope the outcome is better for 46. Gotta have him if the Bruins want to make a run this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Normally I would think that would be good news, but after hearing Kelly traveled to Pittsburgh last week only to be diagnosed with a broken tibia, who knows.

Yes true enough,when I first saw it I thought shattered knee cap, always expect the worse but hoping DK will be alright cant afford to lose him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

sorry didn't see this thread.

Anyway I agree here with Kelvana, means jack . Right now there's swelling and they won't see anything .  He'll de diagnosed in Winnipeg.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to ortiztheman2003's comment:

Yes true enough,when I first saw it I thought shattered knee cap, always expect the worse but hoping DK will be alright cant afford to lose him

We know one thing for sure, if DK had a shattered kneecap, he wouldn't be walking under his own steam or heading to Winnipeg.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

sorry didn't see this thread.

Anyway I agree here with Kelvana, means jack . Right now there's swelling and they won't see anything .  He'll de diagnosed in Winnipeg.

Exactly BsL. He caught that on one of the few spots where there's no protection. Between the pants and the shin pads. It was a far more common injury back when the pants were just a small thigh pad flapping around on the front. I'm diagnosing a deep bruise with 2-4 games missed. I'm also a terrible doctor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Johnny Boychuk and that great hockey sense. LOL. Got to keep that shot down with a forward in front of the net. Hated the Boychuk dive too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Newfiebullet's comment:

Johnny Boychuk and that great hockey sense. LOL. Got to keep that shot down with a forward in front of the net. Hated the Boychuk dive too.

Thought he was weak today. Perhaps it was because of the early injuries. Maybe vice versa.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

My my the team just finished 5 games in 7 days.  Krejci needs a couple days off as do many of the other regulars.  I hope it is not like Kelly, more than likely a severe bruise.  I hope not like Neely's leg contusion!  Yet the real nature of the team is to carry on.  I have a tendancey to look at Krejci's injury as a "too mony games" in one week scenario. I hope I am right.  If I am not, then move on.  The team is talented.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

If he's gone for 3-4 games then why not, Lucic-Spooner-Horton.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

It's OK, let David rest for a week if need be.

Let's have a look at Spooner between Horton and Lucic for the week and see how he does. We may all be surprised.

Krejci won't lose his spot, but Spooner may be a revelation, especially playing with Horton and Lucic - no one will touch him and that could enhance his creativity.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Very sorry to see DK go down because now and in the past we know what he means to this team going forward. It is good if he has to miss some games now so we can see what we may have in PB's or what we have to do in trade for the playoffs.

The Bruins will have to do something for depth in scoring but I hope DK is not out too long. The Bruins do have to score more and find a way to get PP going. PC has his hands full and the rest of the Bruins will have to be a whole lot better. Cood LUCK.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I also would like to see this. I just think Julien will bring up Peverley, move Paille to the 3rd with Caron centered by Spooner.  4th line Campbell, Thornton, Pandolfo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I agree, I'm just not sure Julien have that in mind

I'd almost guarantee he doesn't.It's too bad though, i think it would be good to see what he has playing with two bona fide 1st liners.It's not like the B's are torquing it out for the 8th playoff spot with 20 games to go.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If Spooner were anywher near ready, wouldn't we have seen him by now? Instead we had Bourque, Pandolfo, Caron and MacDermid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

If Spooner were anywher near ready, wouldn't we have seen him by now? Instead we had Bourque, Pandolfo, Caron and MacDermid.

Spooner is a center in Prov.  All of the other players you mentioned are wingers. Also, we have seen Spooner once already.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Spooner is a center in Prov.  All of the other players you mentioned are wingers. Also, we have seen Spooner once already.

Uh oh. I've watched every game... and somehow I don't remember this at all (could be the alcohol or his play?)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Exactly !  If Krejci is out , that's another center gone. They need to bring up a center,  one that can maybe produce a little offense and there isn't anyone else in Providence that fits that skillset. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Uh oh. I've watched every game... and somehow I don't remember this at all (could be the alcohol or his play?)

It was the game in Montreal and he didn't look bad.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

His ice time came and went in a flash NJ. I barely remember it myself.

Sections
Shortcuts