Krejci call????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Krejci call????

In Response to Re: Krejci call????:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci call???? : Wow, talk about no credibility.  If you could dream that Paille's hit was not terribly illegal from the direction it came from... almost identical to the Savard / Cooke hit...Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Speaking of no credibility on this board How about that Thomas shutout ?

PS. GOAT has more hockey knowledge and credibility than you any day of the week all anyone has to do is read your rants about TT. :shakehead:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Pail hit body first and was main target.

Berg eyes head all the way to contact no attempt to hit the side he is coming to, head shot all the way. He looks like he is coming in for a kiss when he nails him.

Hit him all you want, that is part of the game, but he is going for the head all the way, which surprised me.

Will he be suspended, no, but it is dirty as they come, his chest or side could have been hit as easily, but no he eyes the head and follows thru.

If you can't see this, too bad for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci call????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci call???? : Wow, talk about no credibility.  If you could dream that Paille's hit was not terribly illegal from the direction it came from... almost identical to the Savard / Cooke hit... but you think that simple hit last night was worse, you really need to take off your black and gold glasses.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

You really are a tool to compare it to Sav hit, Sav had no freakin puck, was not skating with it, was nailed totally unsuspecting, and the head was the point of contact.

Shut up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

GOAT, go back and watch it again, krejci put himself in that position. he was crouched down to shoulder level. bergeron did not go high. completely krejci's fault, head down, crouched low. where else is the hit going to be if a guy is putting himself at that level. kinda like chara getting an elbowing penalty for hitting briere cleanly last series. briere wasn't even crouching, that's just how they measure up to each other(5'9" to 6'9"). the point is his stick and elbows were down at contact. there was intent to hit high, krejci skated low, into a clean hit. why would you think we AS BRUIN FANS would not call it dirty, if it was true? we're bloodthirsty, violence addicts? why doesn't everyone skate crouched as low as possible, no one can touch you i guess, it would be "contact to the head". maybe that's why montreal's roster is full of midgets? hmmmmm   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I have no problem with the hit being made, it was an obvious place to smoke someone.

The problem as stated, he could have nailed the body, but he watched the head all the way and that is the point he chose to drop the shoulder into. He didn't watch the body he watched the head.

It was targeted from getgo, that is why it was dirty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

[QUOTE]A lot of comments about Krejci keeping his head up, but Seids totally left him out to dry with that pass. What's Krejci supposed to do, step away from the puck? There was no rush, and Seidenberg should know better. Anyhoo - agreed with the folks here that it was a shoulder impact, not the elbow. I don't like it, but the rule in this case dictates a penalty. Bergeron's shoulder did make direct contact with the head, so the call should be 2 mins under Rule 48 and nothing more. The reality is that the league wants to remove ANY direct hit to the head, inadvertent or intentional. I don't agree with this....hits like this should be perfectly legal. But by the letter of the new rule, it was a strike to the head and the 2 mins were warranted. I wonder if "elbowing" was called because a "hit to the head" call would automatically force a league review and the Refs didn't think it was of that caliber. If so, two wrongs don't make a right. Call the penalty as it is and trust the league will realize that the 2 mins was enough.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
     Excellent post. Wasn't the outlet pass one-handed? Because it was soft and took so long to get to Krejci, it was certain he was going to get drilled. I don't see it as his fault at all. Clearly it wasn't an elbow but the logic you apply as to why that was called, and not a shot to the head, is pretty persuasive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from penalty. Show penalty's posts

[QUOTE]he never came back out after..........i'm worried
    Posted by bnice0015[/QUOTE]

he did come back. watch the game and pay attention

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

How the hell did Downie get a penalty for DIVING when he got crushed from behind and had to be helped off the ice and never returned after ?

You were offended when MAB hit Krejci what about this cheap shot ?

Of course it only goes one way ....yours

Surprising how nobody talks about this today !

Great Game Tampa!

As for Thomas uhhhh shaken ?????

3-0 not really a good lead for the Bruins... remind me last year and you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Downie is a 100% s-ithead.  Ask his teammates, they will say the same thing.  He is a cheapshot artist and needs his head kicked in.  When you`re done with him, you go after his parents.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]How the hell did Downie get a penalty for DIVING when he got crushed from behind and had to be helped off the ice and never returned after ? You were offended when MAB hit Krejci what about this cheap shot ? Of course it only goes one way ....yours Surprising how nobody talks about this today ! Great Game Tampa! As for Thomas uhhhh shaken ????? 3-0 not really a good lead for the Bruins... remind me last year and you?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

i know you're a troll ,but i'm going to answer you anyway.  downie got the call based on his reputation.  it happens all the time.  marchand gets questionable diving calls based on his reputation.

the horton hit wasn't a cheap shot.  they were battling going in the corner and horton won the battle.  unfortunately for downie, his head bounced off the glass.

most of us had no issue with the hit on krejci.  it was a good hockey hit.  krejci should've learned by now to keep his head up especially after the richards hit last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

i know it's about his reputation.. but he was'nt diving how could he ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]i know it's about his reputation.. but he was'nt diving how could he ?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

ya how could Steve downie of all people? talking about one the more dirty players in the league.do we even have to get into what a loser this guy is. cross checking his own teammates in juniors knocking out 3 teeth. leaving his feet in a pre-season game against Ottawa behind the net knocking out dean mcammond. then this year against Pittsburgh downie left his feet and lead with his elbow on ben lovejoy. so i only wished he was hurt more if he was even hurt at all. i thought hortons hit was border line at best. the most ridiculous part the of the penalty call is the diving call to go with it. its either or none or both, and didn't u think he went into the boards awfully hard for a hit were the guy was right next to him. its not like horton came from center ice, so f Steve downie he deserves everything that comes to him and more.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci call???? : ya how could Steve downie of all people? talking about one the more dirty players in the league.do we even have to get into what a loser this guy is. cross checking his own teammates in juniors knocking out 3 teeth. leaving his feet in a pre-season game against Ottawa behind the net knocking out dean mcammond. then this year against Pittsburgh downie left his feet and lead with his elbow on ben lovejoy. so i only wished he was hurt more if he was even hurt at all. i thought hortons hit was border line at best. the most ridiculous part the of the penalty call is the diving call to go with it. its either or none or both, and didn't u think he went into the boards awfully hard for a hit were the guy was right next to him. its not like horton came from center ice, so f Steve downie he deserves everything that comes to him and more.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

i loved the way horton was barking at him when he was bent over.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci call???? : i loved the way horton was barking at him when he was bent over.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

thank u gnb i forgot about that. i really hope he was hurt cause its called karma dirt-bag!