Krejci called the Habs a dirty team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team

In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team:
    [QUOTE]--The Habs 1st goal should never have gone in... even though it bounced off sticks. It was just one of those slip ups that even a great goalie will have now and then. That got them the momentum, and put them in a position to tie it with the goalie pulled. --The Ryder trip that put them on the PP to score that goal and the Wheeler hook that gave us no opportunity to put pressure and gain momentum the other way were 2 OBVIOUS dives, both by Wisniewski. I'm not appologizing for them... I mean, you ought to score more than 2 goals... then again, Price is one of the best goalies in the league right now, too. I just think it was a tough game, and due to some unfortunate circumstances, they just didn't do enough to win it, when with 3 minutes left in regulation it looked like they had it put away... so while it was a shocking ending, I don't think it's truely indicative of their overall game and think some of you might be over-reacting a little bit.
    Posted by Tommy617[/QUOTE]
    Well said Tommy.3 minutes from a well executed shutout but folks here claim Boston played a terrible game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

It's so much more rewarding being a Pats fan, Or Bosox or Celtics.

I'm waiting for new Bruins ownership . Tha's the only thing that will get my interest back up for the poor Bruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]It's so much more rewarding being a Pats fan, Or Bosox or Celtics. I'm waiting for new Bruins ownership . Tha's the only thing that will get my interest back up for the poor Bruins
    Posted by skater68[/QUOTE]
    Sticking by the Bruins sure ain't easy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team : Sticking by the Bruins sure ain't easy.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Post of the thread and what is on my mind year after year. If I can do it for my other favorite teams then I can do it for this team. I survived the Boone home run I sure can be patient with a team that needs a wakeup call.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team : Post of the thread and what is on my mind year after year. If I can do it for my other favorite teams then I can do it for this team. I survived the Boone home run I sure can be patient with a team that needs a wakeup call.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I'm also an Angels fan so I've grown used to monumental collapses over the years but the Angels finally won a playoff round(and world series)so I still hold hope for the Bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]When I do I will let you know. You want somethig positive - Marchand has been the best of the RUINS over the past dozen games and was also responsbile for both bruin goals, and humpty dumpty didn't even give him a sniff in the the OT.  We did get a dose of wheeler and and a double dose of lead feet ryder and brain damaged savard in the OT In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team :
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]
    Good effort but that wasn't exactly positive.I agree Marchand has been great and I'd like to see him get some PP time as he is good at protecting the puck in the offensive zone.