Krejci centering lucic and seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Krejci centering lucic and seguin

GGOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRUINS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I've wanted to see Krejci and Seguin together since he was drafted.  I think they will complement each other.  Like a decaff version of Gretzky and Kurri.  Lucic is great on any line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I had to work so missed the game. Did CJ keep this line together for 3 periods ? Was Wheeler really on the 4th line ?   And if he was, did he look good there ?  i wonder how that went down. Did CJ mix up the PP much ?  Would appreciate a comment or two, thanks guys

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

I like Ryder and Horton with Savard too.  They are due.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci centering lucic and seguin:
    I had to work so missed the game. Did CJ keep this line together for 3 periods ? Was Wheeler really on the 4th line ?   And if he was, did he look good there ?  i wonder how that went down. Did CJ mix up the PP much ?  Would appreciate a comment or two, thanks guys
    Posted by Stuke50

Yes Wheeler was on the forth all game.  All the lines played well and there were no changes made during the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

enough with Kaberle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Stuke
    Wheeler played a strong game again, looks good with Camp and Thorn keeps plugging away.  Thorn already has a career year in goals(7) and has now tied his high in points at 11.  Campb has 7 points in last 5 games.  Wheeler does not have the points to show for all his hard work, but he is def earning his salary, doing whatever has been asked of him this year.   Makes this more than just an energy line, gives us a 4th with above average talent.

The other 3 lines are all playing a dominant possession game, we scored 7 goals without goals from players that are expected to contribute, imagine when all are untracked.

The D had a career night with 4G and 5A for 9Pts.  Jack said it all when all lines and defensive lines contributed with points.

TT strong early for another shutout.

Team is at its best in a long time, playing 60 mins every game since the habs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This is a good line, as is Savvy's, but the Moulson rumor might mean Ryder goes to the Isles for Cap space

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

enough with Kaberle.
    Posted by DAVESTAPLETON86

couldn't agree more. can't wait for the deadline so i don't have to see his name anymore. nevermind, he's a ufa. i'll have to see his name 'til july.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

bogie6, what's Moulsons cap number?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Don't really know why the Islanders would want to cut Moulson loose, unless he's stated he will definately sign somewhere else next year.  Also doesn't seem logical they'd want to take on more salary this year with Ryder.  It would seem to me, the only teams interested in Ryder would be "contenders".  He's playing quite well this year, and I don't know why the Bruins would want to give him away to a contender.  I'd like to see the B's add a piece or two, but the cap won't allow that, so they've got to move someone fairly substantial, to get something substantial.  Risky.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

bogie6, what's Moulsons cap number?
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan

2.45 million

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=21

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

thanks guys for the input....glad to see the Bruins can mix up the lines and still have energy.....one game at a time...once more...thanks

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

I'm not a big fan of the Ryder Savard and Horton line. I think switching Ryder with Wheeler would be a better choice. Lucky Wheeler is a versatile and can play anywhere

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Anything to get Krejci going I'm all for it.

Sections
Shortcuts