Krejci, Lucic: Truth or myth?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Krejci, Lucic: Truth or myth?

Both have reputations for big-time play in big-time games. We've seen how well that's played out in this series so far. If they don't show up tomorrow, then those reputations should get tossed on the scrap heap.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Krejci, Lucic: Truth or myth?

Lucic isn't really playing that bad. He's all by himself on that line.

Krejci, on the other hand...at least we know know how Seguin is going to get his shot at center in years to come. Krejci needs to go back to 3rd line status in my opinion. He disappears waaay too many games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Krejci has appeared on the scoreboard where it matters in a 1-goal game. Seguin, not so much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

In response to "Re: Krejci, Lucic: Truth or myth?":
    Krejci has appeared on the scoreboard where it matters in a 1-goal game. Seguin, not so much. Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey
    Every game in this series has been a one goal game. Where's krejci been

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Benoit Pouliot that IDIOT!!!
    Slashing on the back of the legs twice late in the 3rd period.
    The ref might of let the first one go but not two slashes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So far this series, Krejci has been a myth.  Like the Yeti.  I've heard him mentioned, but haven't seen him at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci, Lucic: Truth or myth?:
    So far this series, Krejci has been a myth.  Like the Yeti.  I've heard him mentioned, but haven't seen him at all.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Have any of the other future hyped guys (Seguin, Lucic and your personal favorite Marchand) done any better?  Bergeron isn't far behind either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

For a guy Lucic's size he sure has lost a lot of battles, not skating...really hard to watch!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Posted by Not-A-Shot

Yes, but according to you, this series was not even gonna be close.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes, but according to you, this series was not even gonna be close.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

It should be over right now.  The B's played to their ability in the third period today.  Silly me for thinking they'd be at their best from Game 1.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

For a guy Lucic's size he sure has lost a lot of battles, not skating...really hard to watch!
    Posted by thefly8

Lucic not skating?  He's one of the few that are!  He's finished every check possible.  He's the one skating hard, carrying the puck into the zone, driving to the net, and back checking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Just not seeing the effort and impact on the game I,m used to from 17, don,t get me wrong you can say that about the whole team!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Just not seeing the effort and impact on the game I,m used to from 17, don,t get me wrong you can say that about the whole team!
    Posted by thefly8

No. I think Big Z and Seides have been stellar.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I'll give you that, the weasel and Pouliot have had there moments too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Hard to say what will happen if Krejci and Lucic continue to contribute nothing meaningful and the Bs bow out in game 6. In that scenario they should both be sent packing but its not as if PC will get much for the pair.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Lucic is a great, streaky, regular season player...playoffs he does nothing, same thing last year for the most part and the year before...dude just turtles under pressure.  Krejci got hit by that glass and now does nothing, prolly concussed B's dont want to admit it, said it was his neck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Lucic is a stud. No way they let him go. Krecji, on the other hand, disappears often, and for long stretches. He can go in the offseason. Oh, and if Timmy lets in another four in game 6 and they lose again, BYE BYE TIMMY!

Sections
Shortcuts